Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

You're welcome @Tamara76 🙂

Toms x Disney

Cinderella is available now

Aurora to come in July 2018

Snow White to come in August 2018

And apparently a capsule collection for holiday 2018

toms x cinderella.JPG

From Toms:
"A group of young women worked behind the scenes on Walt Disney’s films, adding the detail to these timeless stories. Inspired by these female artists, TOMS went into the Walt Disney Archives and created a unique collection featuring original character sketches from classic Disney films. Our Disney Cinderella collection is the first capsule in the Disney x TOMS collaboration. Chase your dreams in style and be home before the clock strikes midnight in printed Classic Alpargatas or unique eyewear. As always, with every product you purchase, TOMS will help someone in need. One for One®"

"Illustrator Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Pursued Careers In 2018" ~ BoredPanda

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty): Coffee Company CEO

LOL!  They're so cute...

Spoiler
 Anna And Elsa: Climate Change Scientists

Anna And Elsa: Climate Change Scientists

Mulan: Title IX Lawyer
Mulan: Title IX Lawyer
Merida: Two-Time Olympian (Archery And Equestrian)
Merida: Two-Time Olympian (Archery And Equestrian)
Jasmine: UN Ambassador
Jasmine: UN Ambassador

Pocahontas: Head Of An Environmental Nonprofit
Pocahontas: Head Of An Environmental Nonprofit
Belle: University Chancellor
Belle: University Chancellor

Tiana: Award-Winning Chef And Restaurateur
Tiana: Award-Winning Chef And Restaurateur

Cinderella: Animal Rights Activist
Cinderella: Animal Rights Activist
Moana: Navy Officer
Moana: Navy Officer
Ariel: Pop Star And Record Producer
Ariel: Pop Star And Record Producer
Snow White: Leading Psychologist
Snow White: Leading Psychologist

Rapunzel: Neurologist
Rapunzel: Neurologist

Awww - I love this one, @ZombieMetroAnt! ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt  I love when you share these posts from Bored Panda!

OMFG! Spectrum Collection - May 31st on their site

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.59 PM.png

RE: The Disney Thread!

Ugh, it is all too cute at Target! I have a handful of the items waiting in my cart lol.

RE: The Disney Thread!

I’m so happy I found this thread!!! For any Disneybound lovers, please come follow me on Instagram! My name is ActuallyAshley57 the link is also in my profile. All of my makeup looks are based off of Disney Characters. Also if anyone hasn’t seen it yet Dooney and Bourke just released a gorgeous Cinderella collection!

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Oooooh fellow Beauty lover and Disney Iger? I’ll add you ❤️ I mostly share my many Disney adventures, but I’ve been meaning to start giving credit to the products I use as well! I’m Cindy, aka @thefancydork (a silly name for a silly girl 🤣)

And this. Spotted at Target. L'Oreal x Disney

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 6.33.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-17 at 6.34.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-17 at 6.34.20 AM.png

Well, that's too bad.  The Mickey silhouettes on the lipstick are stickers, not engraving.

@Ispend2much6 Thanks for mentioning those are stickers! Now I don’t have to run all over town looking for these. That’s disappointing ☹️ 

@pixiedust2You're welcome; I was getting ready to do the same when I read a review on another site.  I was even willing to buy a color I didn't like just for the cute case!

@veronika23  These are adorable!  And I have a giftcard! Thanks!

Nice!!! Hope you can score yourself some goodies! @Ispend2much6

Thanks @veronika23

I must visit target ASAP!!! Their home collection looks adorable too.

Some cute new Disney themed new releases:

Bitter Lace Beauty -  Limited Edition Grey Stuff:

Try the Grey Stuff it's delicious! Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!  🙂

Coach - A Dark Fairy Tale:

Model with Coach Rogue Bag with Patches

Coach Disney X Coach Dinky With Patches

@lmi82 @ZombieMetroAnt @pixiedust2 @Randell @Lazybeautybeast@Mcakes  @veronika23 @willa25 @ElleElleG @JaneanBT 

@Tamara76 Thanks for the tag! I saw this collection on IG and then realized it was Coach...and waaaaaaaay out of my price range 😂 I’ll just have to look longingly from afar!

Awwww - You never know - they have some great outlet sales!  I'll keep you posted! ❤️ @pixiedust2

EEK!!  These are fantastic! Heart  thanks for sharing @veronika23 & @Tamara76 

I know that @pixiedust2 would llooovvee this style...Smiley Wink 

Capture1.PNG

testing