Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Disney x Coach

20180122_WK30_MKT_Minnie_01.gif20180122_WK30_MKT_Minnie_03.jpg20180122_WK30_MKT_Minnie_07.gif

OMG - The larger red bag - swoon!!!! ❤️

already sold out 😞 

Cross post!

Besame x Snow White Storybook Palette is in stock at ShopDisney! Free shipping with code freeship 

It's feeling like that DAILY DOSE OF DISNEY ART time of day!!!

Those of you in the northeast who are safe and warm in your homes...here's to hoping! 

snow day bambi.png

@pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt @natalie12 @Tamara76

So cute, @willa25!!!   We actually got an ice day the day you posted this (I'm so far behind) - Not as good as a snow day, but the kiddos were happy to get a day off school! ❤️

Awww, I love this one!

@willa25 I’m on the west coast so no snow. We have other problems. Wild fires, random rain, mud slides....

@natalie12, my heart actually goes out to you. My sister in law lives just outside of Los Angeles so I follow the news both as an observer as well someone who is concerned for a love one. I can you tell that both my students as well as I were overcome when we saw images/videos of the mudslides. It is just too horrific for words.

Please know I am always thinking of you guys. Snow is just snow. We complain about it but ultimately (in most cases, not all) you can just snowblow and/or plow it away. It basically will eventually melt with time. What you all are going through is whole another degree of difficulty and I would never ever ever compare it to a fun snow day.

Please know you are in my thoughts.

Blancanieves-Cantando-84101

@willa25 Aww your really sweet! The fires from before were aweful. Several horse ranches didn’t plan ahead and a lot of horses died! 😭😭😭😭😭

Oh no!   So sad, @natalie12!  I hope you and your family are doing o.k. 😞

@willa25 Hope your SIL is alright. 😞

@Tamara76 Thank you for the kind words. We’re ok but it’s been a crazy winter!

disn.PNG

The deets:

Spoiler
What we love
-Enjoy 20 percent off in-store or online purchases of up to $500 and get the gifts that are sure to make your children smile.
-Through its timeless films, movies, theme parks and other entertainment -channels, Disney has inspired generations of children with its charming stories and irresistible characters. The shop lets kids (and young-at-heart grownups) take a bit of the Disney magic home.
-Fairytale fans will love any (or all) of the princess dolls, from Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella to more recent additions Pocahontas and the newly launched Moana. Plush toys modeled after a slew of characters, like Olaf from “Frozen,” are perfect for snuggling with.
-Grab a collection of LEGOs for the kid who loves to create and build, or go for headphones and laptop cases that cater to ever-connected youngsters.
-With countless imaginative characters, television shows, movies, wondrous parks and more, Disney has created stories children grow up with, learn from and cherish all over the world.

What to know
Redeem by Sun 02/04/18
Valid through Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET
Please click here to view disclaimer
Valid in-store or online
Valid for one-time use only
Valid on full price and sale merchandise
Not valid at Disney Store outlets and Disney Baby retail locations
Valid toward purchases of up to $500
Limit one voucher per member
An email confirmation of your order will be sent immediately, followed by a second email containing your voucher; present it in-store to redeem your 20% off discount
Tax and/or shipping are not included and will be charged upon redemption
Vouchers cannot be combined for a greater discount; limit one per transaction
Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions

Aww I like the phone holder, bag, mug, and of course the cute ears .... @ZombieMetroAnt

What a great find, @ZombieMetroAnt! Thank you so much for posting this!

It is once again DAILY DOSE time my friends.. I thought today we would focus on our lovely mermaid friend, Ariel:

6b2ebda80393afe75f98c56879b3cef3

39cb89a88ec507d7380a3f96b488b54c (1).jpg

2db4e25e53c9c2badd37cb82862eba5b

Screenshot_20180114-210745.png

I just bought these p.j.s from Hot Topic!  I loved the color and the holographic Ariels and shells.  They are men's, but most of my comfy p.j. pants are because I love pure cotton, loose fitting bottoms with pockets, lol!  

Those are really cute, @Nikkihas3girls!!!

@Tamara76 Thank You!  I generally only go into hot topic for Disney and wonder woman stuff.  Or if my kids are with me some overpriced blind bags that I've never heard of like Boo the dog, lol!

I changed my avatar! I thought this would be a good place to celebrate! Lol. I’m so not tech savvy. I’m embarrassed to say it took longer then it should. 🤭

@natalie12 I love this Natalie 😂👍

2 Replies
testing