Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  โœจFaith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: I found theseโ€‹ purses on Thinkgeek. If they had a Belle,...

ThinkGeek has the best (and nerdiest) things!  I love this store Heart didn't even realize they carried Disney bags...thanks @Lazybeautybeast

Re: I found theseโ€‹ purses on Thinkgeek. If they had a Belle,...

Those are so cute!  I especially love the Snow White and unicorn bags! โค๏ธ   @Lazybeautybeast

The Snow White is my favorite too!

The Snow White is my favorite too!

Re: The Disney Thread!

โ€œAren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?โ€  Heart  

YAY!!  Coming in 2018!!  Heart

00000.JPG

Spoiler
We've loved Princess Leia since childhood thanks to feminist icon Carrie Fisher, who taught us that girls can fight even better (and smarter) than boys. Imagine our delight when we learned that, starting in 2018, we can carry a reminder of her strength in our purse thanks to Lip Smacker's Disney Tsum Tsum Lip Balm ($5).

Like all Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum balms, the adorable spherical packaging unscrews to reveal an egg-shaped lip balm. The moisturizing formula will protect your pout from the harsh weather and has a sweet taste. Naturally, Leia's flavor is Cinnamon Buns, a tribute to her iconic hairstyle.

but if you're a Star Wars megafan, you can purchase the rest of the Tsum Tsum Star Wars collection now on Lip Smacker's website.

0000.JPG
Heart 

I can finally complete my collection.  

FYI @niki172 @Sophia11 @Tamara76 Heart 

OMG, Z!!!!! She is perfect!!!!โค๏ธ   @ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for the tag!

Oh that is just too cute with cinnamon bun flavoring ๐Ÿ’—. Thanks for sharing @ZombieMetroAnt!

I ran across these cuties on ASOS, and wanted to share because they're both adorable and affordable.  I had to do searches for Disney, Beauty and the Beast, and Bambi to find these (there are other products also.)

8733800-1-bambiduo.jpg7866722-1-multi.jpg8733801-1-bambi.jpg8733806-1-bambifizzer.jpg8733809-1-bambi.jpg8733810-1-handtherapy.jpg8733816-1-rosepetals.jpg8733817-1-rosedome.jpg8733829-1-lipduo.jpg8927590-1-multi.jpg

So cute!  Iโ€™d been wondering where people got those adorable Mrs. Potts and Chip lip balms!  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—   @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  Glad I could help.  I couldn't pass up the Bambi and Thumper lip balms.   They're so vintage!

Oh, shoot, these are too adorable to pass up!  Thanks for sharing @Ispend2much6...

@ZombieMetroAnt  You're welcome!  I saw vintage Bambi lip balms and I thought you might like that. For $6 GBP, who can say no?

Ah dang it....I have to get that too!  These will make perfect stocking stuffers! Heart  You're the best @Ispend2much6

Heart

minnie.JPG

Spoiler
These Disney Nail Art Ideas Will Inspire Your Next Magical Manicure
How cute are these?! 

PopSugar has a whole bunch of these Heart EEK!  Makes me want to grow my nails and get them professionally done, for once. Smiley LOL 

00000.JPG0000.JPG000.JPG00.JPG

Besame x Snow White - Launching TODAY! at noon (I guess noon PST? since they are in CA)

a528-9297d7530ca1.jpg

DISNEY x KIEHLSIMG_7390.PNG

IMG_7391.PNG

IMG_7392.PNG

What an adorable set @Sihara, thanks for posting. Heart

**gasp**

This Rose Gold Minnie Lip Balm Is Almost Too Cute to Use

This Rose Gold Minnie Lip Balm Is Almost Too Cute to Use

Spoiler
From PopSugar:
Lip Smacker has been delighting Disney fans with the brand's Tsum Tsum line, which reimagines our favorite characters as adorable, spherical balms. This time, the brand has outdone itself with metallic-hued Minnie and Mickey lip balms.

The limited-edition Tsum Tsum Duo Gold Mickey and Minnie ($20) set is only available on the brand's website and features a gold Mickey and rose gold Minnie. Minnie was even given a seriously gorgeous bedazzled bow for an extra dose of cuteness. They don't just look good โ€” they also smell irresistible. Mickey comes in the scent Whipped Pineapple Magic (which reminds us of a piรฑa colada) and Minnie smells of Strawberry Beignet.

Our favorite Disney couple has never looked so red carpet ready, and we can't wait to add these chubby balms to our collection.

x posting from Beauty News 

I got the Winnie the Pooh honey scented version through ipsy! They are so cute!

OMG!   Adorable, Z!!!!!   @ZombieMetroAnt

RE: The Disney Thread!

Pics from the new mallybeauty/frozen collection. The set is $49.98.

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Thanks for posting these @Kim888...that compact mirror looks cute!

testing