Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Does anyone have a promo code for Besame? I want this palette so badly! 

Anonymous Insider

wallpaper-portfolio-gothic-halloween-disneyHappy Halloween 

Besame x Snow White pre-sale tomorrow for those who registered. Keep an eye out on your emails!!!

9fea0047-273a-4dce-b4a1-f024b14c3062.jpg

Update! Sephora is not receiving this^^^^ palette

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 2.43.37 PM.png

Do we have a Besame dedicated brand thread anywhere? I had a hard time finding one this morning...

Wanted to post some of these swatches and looks from Besame of the Snow White Storybook palette 🙂

snow white storybook palette.JPGsnow white storybook swatches.JPG

I don't think there is one @lachaton. I don't recall having that on the list of brand threads...

@veronika23 I thought at one point we used to have one, but I can't seem to find it... perhaps it was lost in the great migration to BIC. 

I don't mind starting one so we can contain some of the info (especially with the Snow White and Agent Carter releases). 

@lachaton  oh maybe... It's not on the list in the Beauty News thread so maybe I missed it back then. Maybe you should start one! If you do, can you please tag me so I can add the link to Beauty News. Thanks 🙂

I'm so excited about this collection. Everything looks so well thought out and beautiful

"These Hocus Pocus Bath Goodies Will Put a Spell on Your Skin — No Witchcraft Required"

Spoiler
If you're secretly one of the Sanderson sisters at heart, we've just discovered a glorious collection of beauty products that should be added to your arsenal as soon as humanly possible. Wonderland Magic Bath Co. makes a handful of Disney-themed bath time goodies (see: a body cream that actually smells like that heavenly pineapple whip sold at the theme parks). We discovered that the online company has gotten into the Halloween spirit with some magical Hocus Pocus-themed options. Below is actual footage of our reaction to finding out this fan-freakin'-tastic news.

The Hocus Pocus collection includes three items — body cream, whipped body scrub, and shower frosting — in two different scents. The "It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus" scent has the aroma of apple cider doughnuts, while the "Sanderson Sistas" one smells like a mixture of spices, cranberry, apple, and pumpkin. Yum! These are most definitely Fall-approved.

Sistahhhs, are you ready to make your skin more luminous than the black flame candle? Browse through some of the adorable products ahead to pick your favorite one!

movies halloween hocus pocus GIF

OMG!!!!   Soooooo cool!   Thanks for sharing!   @ZombieMetroAnt

hocuspocus.gif

EEK!!!  Heart

minnie.JPG

Spoiler
Skin-care-lovers, prepare to add a magical new product to your routine: a Minnie Mouse sheet mask. The affordable Disney Minnie Sheet Mask ($6) comes in an adorable red-and-white package featuring the beloved character's face.

The mask is meant to calm and soothe your complexion with rose water. Apply it to your freshly washed face and relax for 10 to 12 minutes before removing.

Incredible skincare benefits aren't the only reason to love this mask — it's also printed with Minnie's actual bow, cheeks, and nose so you can pretend you're Disney royalty while you pamper yourself. It's so fun, you'll finally look forward to an extra skincare step.

SOOOO CUTE!

SOOOO CUTE!

Disney lovers, AMC Theaters are rereleasing 5 Disney Prin...

Disney lovers, AMC Theaters are rereleasing 5 Disney Princess movies in theaters over the next few months as part of their Dream Big, Princess promo. Movies include Mulan, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Brave, AND (my personal favorite and the one I went to see last night) Beauty and the Beast. Head the the AMC site for more info!

Disney just posted the Halloween food selections on the Disney Parks Blog!

Mint Julep's LE beignet this year is Dreamsicle! So, if you're looking for me, I'll be in the Mint Julep line. 😉

There will be a new churro, Graham Cracker Churro with Marshmallow-Chocolate Dipping Sauce (only in Critter Country in Disneyland park)...yum! There's so much more, too.

IMG_0126.PNG

IMG_0121.PNGIMG_0122.PNG

IMG_0120.PNG

IMG_0124.PNGSo excited for the new Halloween Cars Land!

Thanks for the heads up! I love the Snow White one! 

☝️ @alexasteph Smiley Surprised did you see the Snow White one?  And if you use code (luckyday) you'll get 15% purchase (read this on the Promo Notification thread) Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks for the the tag, but I already have it! Haha. 

"These Disney Villain-Princess Makeup Looks Will Put a Spell on You"

d4.JPG

Spoiler
d5.JPGd0.JPGd1.JPGd2.JPGd3.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt These are beautiful, she is talented.  It's wonderful to see all the creations that can be done with makeup. ❤️

2 Replies
testing