Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

And you were one of the first! @Samtian  Plus we can't forget the original Princess @alexasteph! 🍎🍎🍎

@Tamara76 Awwwwwww ☺️ 😊

😘😘😘

Love all the new avis, gurls! 🙂

@ZombieMetroAntthx! Ariel with a me twist 😄

Now where is yours????

@veronika23 I love this so much!!!

HI @veronika23 i LOVE your avatar!!! princesses unite! 

Here is a close up of the 2 compacts I picked up from Hot Topic (Alice and Jack & Sally):

IMG_0479.JPG

Thoughts:

-The designs are super cute

-They are lacking the weight/heft of the Disney or Sephora compacts

-They don't seem as high quality as the Sephora or Disney compacts, but they are less expensive (They have a somewhat weathered or beaten patina)

Overall, I am happy to add these to my collection 😊

I need these! So pretty @Tamara76

Those are so pretty!

@Tamara76 These are really Cute! I don't mind that they aren't as heavy because they're so pretty! Nice addition to your collection ❤

❤️ Disney ❤️

I really hope they restock these. I wasn't about to wait in a 3 hour line for them. But, then I found out they light up, and I was like, WHAT!?!? Ya, I might've waited 3 hours for that. Please don't judge me...I love things that light up.

IMG_2664.PNGIMG_2665.PNG

😍 I most get this! 

@Randell No judgement from this girl. I'm still crying over missing this Poison Apple cup two years in a row. 

IMG_2859.JPG

I can't tell you how upset I was at missing this. DL has a real knack for upsetting their base, and their AP's. They never make enough of anything, then you spend your entire day at the parks literally hunting for this stuff. It's like, oh, those are only sold at two places in the entire park so just run over there and try your luck. Oh and then run over to DCL and pray the one place that stocks them has them. Sorry, rant over. But I'm super happy for you that you got that cup! It's gorgeous!!!

@pixiedust2 Had to pop in really quick and say....took me years to get my hands on that thing! And, once I was actually there and they were in stock, I bought 4 for friends who were also wanting it.

If they have them this year I will be more than happy to get you one! (P.S. they glow in the dark!)

Can you you spot It? 😉IMG_2620.JPG

@Randell It was the first thing I saw 😄 I'm so jelly! I might just buy one on eBay, I'm THAT desperate. Yes please oh please if you snag an extra one this year I'll buy it off you in a second ❤

OMG sooo awesome @Randell! Is it that big?

@Randell  OMG. I wish you had a Youtube channel,with a room tour!  There is so much Disney goodness here! 😻😻😻

@Tamara76 Maybe we need a new room tour/show us your non makeup collections thread?

That would be really fun!  I love looking at any kind of collections!  ❤️  @Randell

testing