Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@shirleylin88 if I'm there and I see them back in stock I will try to remember to tag you!

@Randell. I would totally wait in line 3 hours for that!🌹🥀🌹🥀

OMG 😮 @Randell if I was anywhere close to you I would have happily waited the 3 hours with you. This is so precious. I want it 😞 

@Mcakes That would be so nice!

!!!

I want this cup really bad, lol. ❤

I would never judge someone who loves things that light up.  I have a weakness for things that glow, light up and change colors, lol!  

That at rose is beautiful, but I can understand not wanting to wait for three hours to get one.

That is so beautiful! 

DISNEY STORE SALE! RUN!! 

IMG_2856.JPG

Ugh - I want the Beauty and The Beast Phine case so bad!  Almost added it to my last order, but I need to stop buying phone cases until after I upgrade my phone later this month.....

I've already placed one order and have my cart full for another! Trying to resist...

Oh gosh @BaseballMommy a loaded cart is dangerous 😉

@Mcakes I was so proud of myself for walking away without ordering. That only lasted about two hours. The Disney shoe ornaments were my weakness this time. I went from having one yesterday to eight after today!

Oh ya, these always get me...buy more...save more...makes so much sense, and so hard to resist! 😉

@veronika23 you need this 😄 QVC I can mail it to you!

IMG_2854.JPG

@pixiedust2  hahaha pretty but it would ruin my design vibe that I have going on 😄

Love and hugs from a short weekend at Disney!!! After 8 flight delays, I'm here ❤️ Think I'm skipping on the parks this year, just hitting up one of the waterparks and disney springs (still struggling not to call it downtown disney)! Hoping to hit up the springs sephora too.

@CC3616  have a great time! 🙂

Yay! At last you made it! Enjoy!! Wish I was there! Have fun shopping at Disney Springs! You must show us your haul!!

Are you sure you don't want to hit up a park? If you collect the Starbucks cups, Hollywood Studios just released the revamped version with Sorcerer Mickey & the Dragon. Here's one my friend picked up for me...

IMG_1878.JPG

@Randell that mug is so cute!! Time is short this year and I've done the parks so much (good problem to have 😂) I don't mind skipping unless there's something I have to have/need to see with how much admission is!! Can get most

things at springs! I try to do Epcot often for the food though, love the world showcase. I definitely want to check out some of the other Disney parks though, have only done Florida.

@CC3616 Aw girl, you gonna have lots of fun!!  Squeeze in some R&R to make up for that flight fiasco!! 💕❤️

omg have sooo much fun!!!!! i love downtown disney, they have the best store. 

1 Reply
testing