Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Body Shop Collection!!

I am so excited that The Body Shop brand has come to Sephora! It is amazing. I live in Canada, and we have this store in nearly every mall and Ive never seen one in the US, so if its something new I suggest you try it. The moisturizers are rich, creamy and smell ASTOUNDING! The Hemp lotions are by far the best purchase you can make for a moisturizer.  Smiley Happy

Re: The Body Shop Collection!!

Suddenly The Body Shop products aren't at Sephora anymore! What happened?!

I love this brand so much! The Hemp hand lotion is amazing. I am going to get the acne skin care kit soon Smiley Happy

I use their tea tree line (except for the oil, I prefer the pure stuff).  I've used a lot of their other products before, but I'm really not big on lotions and body butters, so the tea tree line is really the only thing I keep buying. 

I have been eyeing their Aloe Skin Care Collection for Sensitive Skin

The Body Shop is all over the US, so it's not new here, but it is new to Sephora, and I'm happy that they've formed a partnership!  I grew up with it as a teen, and it was one of my first forays into the addictive world of beauty products. I love it!  Smiley Happy

I love it too!!! A mall near me used to have the store and as a young teenager i spent most of my allowance there. It has been many years since then and i had not used their products for years. I was so excited when i saw Sephora was carrying their products. I ordered the satsuma and coconut body butters immediatly,thinking i had never tried them before. But,much to my delight, when i opened the satsuma body butter,i was taken back to the 8th grade. It was such a comforting familiar smell. i actually got tears in my eyes. Now every time i slather on that sweet smelling wonderful lotion it puts me in the best mood!! Just wanted to share that --highly recommended products!!

Tags (2)

I haven't bought anything by them since the early 90's!!-- until my most recent FS Sephora haul. I bought the coconut body butter. It was only $5 and it was the PERFECT size for my purse and for carrying around in my pocket at work. I use alot of alcohol sanitizing rub and bewteen that and winter, my hands were REALLY dry! I love that I can use this great smelling, inexpensive, natural product! Yay!

Next I'm going to try their deodorant!

mermadelove wrote:

I haven't bought anything by them since the early 90's!!-- until my most recent FS Sephora haul. I bought the coconut body butter. It was only $5 and it was the PERFECT size for my purse and for carrying around in my pocket at work. I use alot of alcohol sanitizing rub and bewteen that and winter, my hands were REALLY dry! I love that I can use this great smelling, inexpensive, natural product! Yay!

Next I'm going to try their deodorant!

lol, I know! But lately I have tried a few products from them... Their hemp hand cream is quite good although see if you like the smell first as it's rather atypical.

Their tea tree oil mask also cleared up this out of the blue flare up in cystic acne due to a new product I was using (never had this reaction before and was kind of upset as I didn't know how to make it go away!).

Hmm... I get the feeling the Canadian Sephoras are not going to stock The Body Shop items in the stores. There's a Body Shop on every major shopping corner and the Sephoras here don't stock L'Occitane either.

I used to love the Body Shop lip balms in middle/high school. Oh, and Dewberry and Fuzzy Peach perfume oils. Yup, those were the days. Smiley Happy

@officegal: I owned both of those!! (the Dewberry and Fuzzy Peach oils!) I think I also had Strawberry something or other...and Apple Blossom...? I had maybe five or six lined up in my Caboodles (hahah...that totally dates me...this must have been around 1992,3,4) --  I loved them, and any time I went to the mall, I had to stop by the Body Shop Smiley Happy) I also loved the lip glosses...I think Kiwi was my favorite because it was green Smiley Happy

@pocketvenus - You're so right! I never really go in there anymore (the SAs are very aggressive these days) and haven't noticed. I do miss the old school Body Shop with their social/environmental conscienciousness on proud display.

@katie - Dewberry and Fuzzy Peach were my life. I loved them so so much. My sister was really into White Musk, and later I really liked Oceanus before the whole teenage/Body Shop phase ended. Smiley Happy We used to go in and test the lip balms all the time and drive the SAs batty. Smiley Very Happy

officegal wrote:

Hmm... I get the feeling the Canadian Sephoras are not going to stock The Body Shop items in the stores. There's a Body Shop on every major shopping corner and the Sephoras here don't stock L'Occitane either.

I used to love the Body Shop lip balms in middle/high school. Oh, and Dewberry and Fuzzy Peach perfume oils. Yup, those were the days. Smiley Happy

Ah, I remember those too! The store has definitely changed since it started trading publically... I remember as a kid getting brochures in the store about how to save endangered animals and things you could do to help the environment. Don't see things like that anymore...

I agree the butters are awsome! I hope they sell some aromatherapy oils for the bath.

I have to agree I really love The Body Shop! They make awesome products (LOVE their body butters). 

I really am tempted to try their Tea Tree line, it looks promising! 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors