Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty

The Beauty Chef probiotics

I am wondering if anyone out there has used this brand of probiotics. I recently pitched the sample sizes and they taste soo good. But I’m not sure what they’re supposed to do... any help?

Re: The Beauty Chef probiotics

Hello!

Our range of superfood skincare supplements combine bio-fermented blends of fruits, vegetables, berries, roots, grasses, flowers, spices and algae for supernatural beauty.  Our unique Flora Culture(™)  fermentation process breaks down the ingredients in our formulas, making their nutrients more available for the skin and body to use, as well as creates natural prebiotics and probiotics to help balance your gut and skin microbiome for a healthy, glowing complexion.

We hope you try our range of Inner Beauty products and welcome additional questions! We are happy to help!

Re: The Beauty Chef probiotics

@yareta93 (Sorry for long post!) 

Probiotics in general add to your current GUT microflora (“good bacteria”) population. Consuming probiotics mainly impacts your gut health (and some of Beauty Chef probiotics contain yeast species as well). While gut bacteria aids in whole body health (such as producing vitamin B12, converting fiber to lower cholesterol, etc), I am not sure how consuming probiotics has any DIRECT relation with your skin microflora, especially because it’s considered abnormal when your gut bacteria translocate to other parts of your body. 

I’m not familiar with Beauty Chef but after a quick google search and reading the ingredients, it seems that they usually combine prebiotics (basically food for the good bacteria) and probiotics (bacteria). In my opinion, it isn’t worth the high price tag if you are already consuming a well balanced diet and taking probiotic supplements (very affordable on Amazon). Beauty Chef uses the same species that is commonly found in other probiotic supplements.

RE: Re: The Beauty Chef probiotics

Thank you!! You seem very informed, and I really appreciate the long post! I too thought the price tag for most the products, if not all, are too steep! I’ll keep looking into them and consider amazon! You were so helpful!

Re: RE: Re: The Beauty Chef probiotics

@yareta93 Since you're headed to Amazon, I've been buying the Probiotic Pearls there for years. Hands down my favorite of what's available out there... Walgreens carries them too. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing