Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

That awful moment when...

You see yourself in the lighted bathroom mirror and think:

"That new face cream is really working!"

Then you realize you haven't put your contacts in yet.  Smiley Sad

Re: That awful moment when...

LOL, been there, done that!

... you go to take off your "natural look" makeup thinking, "I look like I have nothing on," then you wash your face and realize you still had plenty of makeup on because now your freshly scrubbed face looks ghostly pale Smiley Tongue

You guys are killing me!!

That awful moment when...

You are undressing at the end of a busy day at the gym, shopping, etc. and when you take off your capri-length yoga pants you realize you've been wearing them inside out ALL DAY! And they have a BIG white tag!

This happened on Thursday.

That awful moment when....I rush out of the door then realized I have my experimental make up on.....as in I have this black liner/red lip on one side and this rainbow eye/glossy lip on the other side while complaining to my neighbor about them being too loud. It only happened once, it was embarassing and I'm surprised they didn't just label me as crazy.

That image is really scary!  Maybe your neighbors will now be quiet since they think you're psycho!  But that's okay, we here on BT understand your madness.  You can use one of us as a reference in your psychiatric commitment hearings!

Well, fortunately it was like 1am (thus me telling them to be quiet) so hopefully my rainbow eyed red lips ish make up is not too obvious under the street lamp. But yea, that and me in a monkey pajama (I was about to wash it off and go to sleep!) doesn't help with the craziness factor......

This made me laugh so hard I've got tears running down my face!! This thread should be named laugh therapy! Love the story beautytester Smiley Very Happy

Or....... when you have to get up and get dressed very early in the morning to be somewhere, get in your car, look in the mirror and realize your blush is WAY too dark and you haven't blended your neckline AT ALL!  Of course, you're running late so you can't run back in the house to fix it.  You're driving down the road rubbing your neck and cheeks hoping you can swipe some blush off and blend your neckline! 

Hahahaha! Omg these are amazing.

Or when you're all ready your makeup is perfect you're applying that last coat of mascara and then of course some of it ends up on your eye shadow grrr thats the worst! I know its an easy fix but still!! Lol

Or when you've curled your lashes they look great and then you put on mascara and they fall right down -.- curse my straight lashes!

... I flipped the visor down to check my hair and realized I hadn't put on mascara.  Eyelash primer?  Yes.  Mascara?  No.

The phone rang just after applying my mascara primer.  I ran to answer it and after hanging up realized it was time to leave.  I dropped my kids off at school and went to the store with white primed eyelashes.  It was not a good look for me.

Oh gosh, one time while getting ready my hubby called me over to ask me something and he just stared at my face. He then said, "Are your eyes ok?" I only had primer on my eyelashes and eyelids, letting them dry a bit before applying everything else, so I looked like one of the twins from Matrix Reloaded. He had no idea all the prep work that went into making my makeup stay put!

LOL!  Most men really have no clue about the effort we put in!

The other night I walked into our bedroom still patting eye cream under my eyes.  (You know, using the ring finger and patting along the orbital bone.)  He gave me weird look, mumbled something about a "special, fancy technique" and shook his head.

that awful moment when you realize you put mascara on one eye, but not the other and it is really noticeable... and you don;t have any mascara with you...

or that awful moment when you just get to school and realize you are wearing two left-foot flip flops...

or that awful moment when halway through the day a coworker looks at you really funny and you realize you forgot to put on a neutral colored bra under your white shirt when you couldn't find the black shirt you were planning on wearing... yea, everyone can see you're wearing a hot pink bra...

yep, this is my life lol

Even when your white blouse is opaque enough, wearing white guarantees it will rain so your underwear will show through. That's just a fact of life.

You go into work early after a long night, sit down at your desk, and immediately yawn and rub your eyes... only to accidentally smudge all of your eyeliner/makeup all over your face and hands.  And you forgot your makeup bag at home so you can't fix it.  And it's all waterproof so you can't get it off.  Panda chic.

OR when you get out of a really important job interview, take off your suit jacket in the car, and realize YOUR SKIRT IS ON INSIDE OUT.  AND THE SEAMS ARE SHOWING, BADLY.  I almost died.

oh I HATE that!!!!! I've done something similar to both of your stories!

I rub my eyes a lot, which I know I shouldn't do but anyways, so of couse I end up getting black eyeliner/mascara all over my eyes and finger.

Interview tip: do NOT EVER wear a super fuzzy sweater with a suit. It's super fuzzy cashmere/angora blend and sheds constantly. It was cold so I put it on and didn't think anything of it. Well, I was pretty much using a lint-roller on my suit every five minutes until I got home. Seriously, it looks like I wrestled with, like, 10 long haired dogs during shedding season.

You're at an elementary school recital after an incredibly long day, and on your way in you see what you think is a refreshment table, so you snag a bunch of sweets and stuff them in your face.  Only to realize it's a bake sale and you just stole brownies from children.

OMG! I'm dying lol my stomach hurts so bad.

Highlighted

....When you wear your scrub pants backwards and wonder all day why they don't fit the same as they did last week and swear that particular pair had pockets too.( Oh they had pockets if  I would of had them on right.) That's a clear sign of too many working hours.

Ahahah love it! Never worn my scrubs backwards, but I have worn them inside out and got frustrated when I couldn't get my hand into my pockets!!

I've done this for class! I'm a college student and trust me you don't hear a sinnnnnngle word in anatomy lecture after you realize you're wearing your pants backwards...

Great thread! I've done too many of these.

Not to mention...that awful moment when you put a non-clear spot treatment on a zit and forget to wash it off. The spot treatment really dried out my zit, but made it A LOT more noticeable.

And don't you just love when someone else notices and tells you about it...but not until several hours into your day?

Ugh! And they're like the twelfth person you've talked to that day, you know everyone else noticed, why didn't they say something?!

Oh my goodness I am cringing so hard for you all! 

How about that awful moment when the day is SO much hotter than you thought it would be and you're dabbing at the sweat on your face and ALL your makeup goes with it and you suddenly have patches of skin showing through your foundation. And your blush is now half missing. >.<

That is every day in South Florida; it's either stifling hot or it's raining like crazy so you figure why even bother wearing makeup because it's all going to be washed off anyway Smiley Sad 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats