Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Tattoos

Who has tattoos? How many? What do they mean to you? Let’s see some pics! I have 5. My daughters name in an ocean wave, my dogs paw print, a semi colon for mental illness, a Star Wars rebel logo and “lights will guide you home” from my favourite song, Fix You by Coldplay

Tattoos

Just wanted to show off my recent addition. I may or may not have been toying with the idea for the past year but the fact the BLM movement is going so strong encouraged me to finally do it. Now I have a Tupac tattoo and I could not be happier.

Re: Tattoos

3C19B90C-F161-4BA2-A4E9-8423F8EACF6E.jpgFCE2CEAC-9622-477C-A6B7-E6BC28DD2D6F.jpg1A3573B0-0BF9-4BA3-B593-F38566BA8DED.jpgIMG_7333.JPGIMG_8213.JPGIMG_8234.JPGIMG_8307.JPG

A few of my most recent tattoos

RE: Re: Tattoos

Beautiful work @Zpsid91 my grandma loves cardinals and she is one of my favourite people on earth so I see myself getting a cardinal someday

Hi @Zpsid91,

Wow, these are all so pretty! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  - thank you!

Tattoos

just 1 of 12 that I have

RE: Tattoos

Wow that’s a great piece!

thank you!

thank you!

One of my bigger ones. Can u tell I love Easter?One of my bigger ones. Can u tell I love Easter?

I know someone who would love this piece so much. They also love Easter lol

@cateyeyogacutie I love the cat and the jellyfish. They are beautiful. 

Best,
Rebecca

I have 3, 2 of which I just got today🥰 the first one is a little heart key; my last name is Keays so it’s a little family tat. The second is lashes; no real meaning.. I just think they’re super cute! Inspired by Jackie Aina and Nikkie Tutorialsand the last is the Libra constellation❤️ myself, my brother, and my mom are all Libra’s, and the 3 stars to the right are all slightly bigger to represent us💕

I love the meaning behind yours @samkeaysxo

Re: RE: Tattoos

Oooh the lashes ink is very cute!

Re: RE: Tattoos

@samkeaysxo I love the lashes! SO cute 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

No tattoos for me 😕

Those are all really nice @KehDee! I love the use of colors. I don’t have any as I passed out just from getting my ears pierced but would really like to get small tattoos of my cat’s eyes. My nephew does tattoos so I’m considering seeing if he will be willing to try.  

Thanks! I checked it out!
19 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 43 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos19
  • One of my bigger ones. Can u tell I love Easter?
  • 3C19B90C-F161-4BA2-A4E9-8423F8EACF6E.jpg
  • 1A3573B0-0BF9-4BA3-B593-F38566BA8DED.jpg
  • FCE2CEAC-9622-477C-A6B7-E6BC28DD2D6F.jpg
  • IMG_8234.JPG
testing