Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

TURNING THINGS AROUND

Hey chickiedoos,

I just wanted to pull something positive out of all the bad I dealt with yesterday and that is having the pleasure and being fortunate enough to know each and everyone of ya'll and I'm so glad.

Re: TURNING THINGS AROUND

@Titian06- Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that happened to you that's terrible. I hope I never have to deal with a situation like that I feel as though I did the right thing because the girl it was happening to is such a great person she's just so quiet and shy and in some way if I made her life better then I would do it again tomorrow.

I feel you, this groups only have positive things to say and when needed, constructive criticism. Everyone here is always open to giving tips and a helping hand, I don't even think I can meet strangers this nice. 

@beautylovingirl thanks for starting this thread. I appreciate your contribution to this community, you are a part of what makes it what it is. 

@serioustree- Ok now your gonna to make me tear up again thank you so much for saying that I really appreciate it.Smiley Happy

@beautylovingirl - I'm glad you are feeling better.  We support you and are glad to know you as well!

Hi Beautylovingirl,

Glad to see that you're smiling again - I hate to see anyone in distress. And for what?

Good thing you kicked the bully to the curb - maybe she'll think twice before she tries to bully again. You Go Girl!!!

And it goes without saying that I am sure glad to know you too! You are a flower with a core of steel!

Stay Strong! Smiley Happy

@poohblueberry- Thanks girl I appreciate it.Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Beautylovingirl,

Anytime, girlie-girl!!! Smiley Very Happy

I hope today brings you lots of joy and I hope no bad comes out of today!! I appreciate knowing and having you here at Sephore.com! :]

Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 58 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors