Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

TSB of just perfumes (samples, minis, and full size)?

I find the idea of the TSB great but honestly I am not that interested in makeup! Shocking, I know. However I am obsessed with perfumes and I have amassed quite. Collection of perfume samples, minis, and BBW mists that I will never get around to using. 

Would there any interest in a perfume only TSB? I have a bunch of Mugler minis, some Gucci and Marchesa minis, discontinued BBW sprays, and more sample vials than I care to count.

If anybody wants anything. You could always PM and we can keep it as a one on one deal Smiley Happy

Re: TSB of just perfumes (samples, minis, and full size)?

I would love to get in on this. My current obsession is perfumes and there are just so many that I haven't tried (including a bunch of samples that are currently in my possession but are waiting for their turn to be properly assessed).

I would love to join too. I have a few to trade. On top of that, I would love to donate 8 or 9 minis (I am not sure, I will find out) from a very generous lady from our BT community to this perfume box, so whoever pick her minis could say thanks to her :-). She did a nice thing to me. So I would love to pay it forward.

That's so nice! 

Oh my gosh, wow, I completely forgot I had made this post. I have since traded my minis, but I hope everybody who's interest can get this off the ground. As has been mentioned, sending perfumes in the mail turned out to be a rather complicated venture, so trades handled by PM may be easier in the long run, less wait time and less expensive because it must be done with ground shipping through a carrier like FedEx or UPS.

If I get any new mini duplicates I'll holler at ya!

Yikes, good point about the ground shipping.  Individual trades do seem like the best option, huh?  I have my list of trades up on the 2nd trade thread for those who are interested: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

I'm in this!!!!! 

I'm surprised by the lack of interest in this thread. Anyone interested? 

Mugler mini's? They have such pretty full sized bottles I bet they make even more adorable minis!

I have a ton of fragrance samples. Anyone interested in swapping?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors