Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

TOMS????

What's your favorite pair of TOMS??? Please post a picture!

Re: TOMS????

What? Come on son!

Did you hear about Pluto? That's messed up!

Have you seen the clip of him singing "If I Had A Hammer?"

Yesyesyesyesyes! Smiley Very Happy

... I like those Toms. I like 'em a lot. Smiley Happy

What nobody likes this Tom? I love me some mustache....

Sorry, he just can't compete with the other Tom. Smiley Wink

She asked for your favorite _pair_ of Toms - got a match? Sorry, though, Hiddles and Hardy (swoon, a feminist baby-carrying tattooed - clearly my favorite here. Is that like liking the left shoe more than the right?) beat out Mr. Sellek for me. 

Swoon City!!

Great picture of him, think it's from An Innocent Man which I recently watched Again, Great movie, great man.

You have great taste - I'd say I'll fight you for him but, there's enough to go around, we should share.....NOT! Smiley Tongue

re: tom selleck <3

I was looking for another Tom and anyways I found this.... Model for Tom Ford men's skincare line... Man in a mask!

Tom was ridiculous sexy in the Jaguar commercial. I suddenly understood his appeal in one quick life changing moment. 

Jaguar commercial?  What?  NEED TO SEE!!!

Sorry.  I can get excited.  On a similar note, Benedict Cumberbatch did a voice-over for a Jaguar commercial.  I was ready to buy one in every color just for him.

CR*P, i looked it up. I loved him, but he looks soo much like my neighbor in that commercial that I think my attraction has left Smiley Sad

Oh Tom Hiddleston *swoon* #ItsGoodToBeBad 

If a more serious answer was desired: they don't make TOMS in my size. They look like a neat idea but I can't wear them. (They also don't make Louboutins in my size. Stupid feet.) 

DEar me.. I still can not figure out how to post personal pics. BUT - my FAVORITY pair of TOM's were my plain black framed Hillfiger prescription dark sunglasses. My dumbness left them down and my one boxer, who is jealous every stinkin time I leave her along, we rescue WHITES and Breed - we own the AVA ADORE BLOODLINE, est. in GERMANY 1877..and are the only ones who can breed and sell from that line in the USA/CANADA..However our white ones are mentally or physically rehabbed and adopting homes are found frequently for the whites we bring in ..its hard to explain. but my largest and most attached to me "DAM" Isabella, is a beautiful 3 color Harleqin brindle with a brown and black mask, she is about 155. I was in a hurry when my grandbaby was born in july, went out to my husbands one building to care for the whites we had brought in at the time, cared for the Ava adore Studs in his next building and cared for his 6 Ava Dams, in our home. I left my sunglasses, prescription, laying on a steeeo speaker box in our bedroom, Bella pushed opened the door to punish me and chewed my TOMMY'S Smiley Sad   I will replace my "cheap black sub glasses this summer - same cost as rayban but with prescription lenses ( no ...NOT Flea Market or EBAY RAYBAN WAYFARERS )

Good for you rescuing lady!!! I'm a Greyhound girl, I'm on my 2nd Grey Girl Smiley Happy

It's interesting that you mentioned that the white Boxers get homed out quickly -

When I adopted my 1st Grey the woman asked me, "Do you mind taking a black one?"....me - "Why, is there something Wrong with the black ones?" she - "Well, no, it's just that they're the hardest to adopt out, everyone wants the pretty colored ones."

I guess there are issues with a lot of breeds then. Kind of strange. I got a gorgeous shiny Black Greyhound first time around and wanted another black one, but things worked out differently and I have a beautiful Red Haired Brindle who I truly adore. (don't tell her but, I want another black one next time around the track. Smiley Wink)

Kudos to you 1SultrySCENTNut - you're making a difference in a lot of lives, human and canine. Smiley Happy

btw - I don't know how to post pics either, when you learn will you send me some pics? That would make my day. Smiley Happy

Oh gosh I love Toms! I have a few pairs but I love these two the most! They make me feel even more cheerful when I wear them Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Ooh those rainbow ones are cute

I used to love all their cool ballet flats, but they're gone! booo. I did order a pair from Nordstrom for $78, but now I think of it, it wasn't worth the price because they didn't last that long.

Smiley Sad

Tom Ford

For the shoes: 

Wore them last night even though its cold outside

Good Answer! Smiley Happy  That's what I call thinking outside the Tom's Shoe-Box! Smiley Tongue

@kssweetheart  I couldn't just pick a 'pair' of Tom Ford products… I want more!!

@roxystar4

I know what you mean, I'm the worst when it comes to making decisions, it's terrible!

Well, actually it's really not that terrible. But it kinda is.

No, I think it's not that bad. But the more I think about it the more I think it Is terrible.

I need to put this into perspective....it's not really all that bad....On the other hand......

Yes, I really do know what you mean - I always want more - just call me Veruka! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • IMG_0423.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • Toms-x-Shabby-Chic-Classic.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_7164642337671434787.jpg
  • 10000772-h.jpg
  • W-Water-Floral-Ropesole-Cordones-S-SP12.jpg
  • you know that's right.gif
  • GeorgeTakei.gif