Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

These are such great marks from @eshoe, @keana1!  I have to say, I'd have mistaken the tablets for candy, too!

I canโ€™t wait to try them @curlychiquita ! I feel so dumb sometimes LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™„ ...I couldnโ€™t read what was written on the wrappers! I wasnโ€™t wearing my glasses...

So sorry for the masking catastrophe @keana1๐Ÿ˜‚ They really should put a warning on them, they look good enough to eat ha ha!!! Enjoy and Happy New Year to you and sweet Kauai๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

I really should have worn my readers @eshoe ! Itโ€™s not a catastrophe, I had a great laugh too when I realized that they were cotton sheet masks! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ ! I love โค๏ธ โค๏ธโค๏ธ everything that you sent me! I canโ€™t thank you enough! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— Have a wonderful New Year also! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ I wish you and your loved ones the best! 

awwwww so sweet! @keana1

awwwww so sweet! @keana1

Aww what a great gift!!! And new things to try! Have fun masking!!! @keana1

@veronika23@lmaster Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

A few days ago I received some amazing unicorn mail... or should I say mermaid mail from the wonderful and fabulous @Tamara76!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ  She sent me a Pat McGrath lipstick in Blitz Gold!!!! Like OMG! It's one that I wanted and was hoping Sephora would carry but it ended up being exclusive to her site... how did she know? Magic I say!  She also sent a super cute Ariel keychain from her travels to Disney while in LA for Sephoria... along with a mermaid tray, mermaid bag, mermaid stickers, mermaid pin, pen, unicorn mask and the Givenchy gloss mini... not sure how she knew I wanted that either. ๐Ÿ˜‚  Thank you so much T for the fantastic gift!!! You've definitely put a smile on my face! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

um0181228.jpg

This is a truly magical gift, how thoughtful of @Tamara76! Enjoy everything @veronika23, Happy holidays ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @bakeamuffin! It was very thoughtful! Thanks! Happy Holidays to you as well!!!

Yaaaayyyyyyy!  I am so happy you loved everything, V!  I have literally had a few of these mermaid surprises sitting in a box for a couple months - just waiting until I had a few more treats to send you! I hope you enjoy it all and know how much I appreciate you!   โค๏ธ   @veronika23

Awww you gonna make me cry!!! I appreciate you too T!!!!  You are so kind, generous, thoughtful and amazing! Most of all I'm so happy to call you my friend! Thank you!!!

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Image result for supernatural hug gif

Wow @veronika23, your mermaid mail is fabulous. @Tamara76 did an amazing job of curating the perfect surprise for you!

Thanks @itsfi! She did a great job! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is simply mermazing @veronika23 @Tamara76 Heart ! It's all so perfect for you! Not that I am surprised, T always manages to pack so much magic in her care packages Heart 

You're so sweet, @Mcakes! โค๏ธ

It is mermazing @Mcakes!!! Thanks! She does send magical mail! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23How awesome! What lovely gifts, I can't stop staring at that sticker.

Thanks @Samtian! It is very pretty and nicely done. ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 What a wonderful gift from @Tamara76 ! Love the Blitz Gold lipstick โค๏ธ Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š!

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ @keana1

12,978 Replies
testing