Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This was so kind of @veronika23  to do, I hope the DE will work out well for you @lyravega ! That card is just spectacular! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks, @bakeamuffin  ! I am hoping it will work, too! I need it it to work! ๐Ÿ˜›

I can't play favorites because I love everything... But that card is another level. I will say that much. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@lyravega Wow what a lovely surprise. I love the card and the cream. How sweet of @veronika23 to send you all those goodies. 

@SportyGirly125  Right? That card is something else! And I am so loving the details on that hand cream. I am a sucker for beautiful packaging and stunning details! Especially when it is something so me

What a great package, @lyravega! I'm glad @veronika23 was able to get you the promo to try out. 

@quspork  Thank you! 

@veronika23  is something else, isn't she? ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lyravega   I'm glad you got your DE!  And, @veronika23   is very thoughtful and kind; she notices everything.  I hope she knows what a "giver" she is, and she will always be happiest when she's giving. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@Ispend2much6   you are so very right about that! I am happiest when I am giving. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think of everything @veronika23 sent you, @lyravega ...that saying about regrets is great ๐Ÿ˜„ Nice care package and thoughtful of her to send you that promo!

Yep, @eshoe ! I like the other one: "You could make a wish, or you could make it happen.", too. 

@lyravega What a wonderful package! How sweet of @veronika23!

You are so welcome @lyravega! Hope the cream helps with your winter hands and that you like the samples. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Image result for supernatural you're welcome

Popping in to say a huge THANK YOU for my super sweet secret Galentine who sent a little birthday surprise gift this week! I'm so sorry I don't know who you are yet to properly tag and thank but whoever you are Galentine- you're amazing! Really, your gift could not have arrived at a better time and it brought the biggest smile to my face. The snacks all look delish and my husband is already begging me to share LOL. Plus the Origins Blooming Tint is just... stunning. Seriously, I don't even know if I can bring myself to ruin the flower! Thank you so much for your amazing generosity and for making my birthday extra special! Heart 

IMG_20190126_124151.jpgSeriously, how pretty is this?!Seriously, how pretty is this?!

Love your birthday surprise @quspork! Those Haribo peaches are yummy! Very sweet of your Galentine!! โค๏ธ

@quspork What a cute birthday gift! The crown is so cute ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy birthday to you!

Best,
Rebecca 

Thank you so much, @RebeccaBT! The crown definitely added some sparkle!

Happy Birthday, @quspork !

What a thoughtful gift!  Great Going, unknown Galentine!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow! That Origins Blooming Tint is so pretty.

Thank you, @tsavorite! It was incredibly thoughtful of this special person!

@quspork What a great birthday surprise from your Galentine.  We canโ€™t wait to see who it is. She definitely went out of her way to surprise you just in time for your birthday. 

Yes, @SportyGirly125 it was super sweet and I cannot wait to find out who it is! 

12,978 Replies
testing