Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That was so sweet of @jozkid Sheโ€™s just the best! Enjoy your new treaures and yummies!   

@tastelikewater, this is such a wonderful surprise package! @jozkid is so sweet and thoughtful - she has such a special touch when it comes to putting together unicorn mail! ๐Ÿฆ„ 

Awwwww @tastelikewater This is the sweetest!   I love the donut vibe! โค๏ธ   @jozkid is such a doll! โค๏ธ

What a fun package, @tastelikewater! That donut clip is just too cute. All of the lipsticks look great on you! 

I love how you took pics with all the lipstick colours! I especially like the colour on the left on the last pic @tastelikewater 

@tastelikewater I love the beanie and lipsticks she got you. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! Love Your Melon is a great organization that just so happens to make awesome beanies. I'd happily add a few more to my collection!

what a lovely treat @tastelikewater love the hat!! @jozki...

what a lovely treat @tastelikewater love the hat!! @jozkid how sweet!!

@tastelikewater those colors are beautiful. what lovely gifts ๐Ÿ™‚

3 soccer games and a wedding @tastelikewater yikes!!! This looks like some beautiful mail and what a sweet surprise form @jozkid! ๐Ÿ’— this community, yay for some beauty kindness๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Š

@tastelikewaterlooks like some amazing love being sent your way by @jozkid !!  Those lipsticks look fantastic on you!! I hope you enjoy everything!

@tastelikewater ,

Beautiful Unicorn Mail from the lovely @jozkid !  Delicious, too.  I love your photos showing your new lipsticks.  It sounds like you've been having fun.  I love your hat!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tastelikewater, I love the makeup, and I love the chocolate, too!  So kind of @jozkid!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @tastelikewater! Those lip colors look great! That was so sweet of @jozkid!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe this is such a treat!! the box came with hello Kitty tape all around it ๐Ÿ˜ this was so pretty I didn't want to open it!! thank you so much for taking the time to wrap these and add the cute little stickers and personalized notes ๐Ÿ’ž and just thinking of me ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— I have a blast discussing our masking escapades and learning great info from you. thank you again for being such a wonderful and thoughtful person! BTW love the sticker you added ๐Ÿ˜‚

So many fun masks, @lmaster! I have no doubt, you'll find a few new loves in there. Another very sweet package from @eshoe

Thanks so much @quspork  @eshoe is such a thoughtful person ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster ,

Congratulations on your promotion to Boss 1 !  @eshoe is such a thoughtful friend!

Cute wapping, stickers and personalized notes make this such a terrific gift.  Enjoy all those masks!

thank you so much @tsavorite very much appreciate her car...

thank you so much @tsavorite very much appreciate her caring heart ๐Ÿ’ @eshoe

Have fun with all your masks @lmaster!โค๏ธ That was so sweet of @eshoe!

@faeriegirl  thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ already used one tonight! @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜ 

12,978 Replies
testing