Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Aw thanks @prettyinpa!  If you ever feel the need for more penuche (or anything else from these parts) just let me know!

Awwww- How sweet of @prettyinpa!!!!   Those look seriously yummy, @jozkid!  Enjoy! <3

@jozkid,

Dark chocolate!  My favorite!  These pretzels look so delicious!

Do you keep these in a bank vault?  How do you keep from eating them?

They are treasures, for sure! 

So very kind of  @prettyinpa to send you these yummy treats!  Smiley Happy

LOL @jozkid Heart  you are so silly!  You are not that at all - you are the opposite of that Heart  I'm so glad you have been showered with gifts!  You are loved and you deserve all the pampering!  These look delish & @prettyinpa has great taste!  Heart 

Ohhh these do look delish @jozkid!!!!  Yum! Smiley Very Happy

OMG I'm being so spoiled! I can't believe this!!! I received more unicorn mail this week! πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ I'm not used to this as I always prefer giving Smiley Very Happy

A big juicy thank you to @shimmerbait for sending me this coach wristlet! Wow! It's just really beautiful!!!  The picture doesn't really do it justice since it doesn't quite capture the shift in color it has. It goes from a magenta type color to a green.  It's very pretty this year! Thank you so much for this shimmerbait! I love it!!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

u00120181e.jpg

A big mermaid kiss thank you to @Ispend2much6 for sending me this wonderful unicorn mail!!!  A lip gloss and grey cream shadow from Rouge Bunny Rouge and a mermaid tea towel! I tried to picture as much of it as I could. Thank you for sharing with me a brand that you love! That lip gloss is so soft! Thank you so much Ispend2much6!!! Will think of you when I wear those items! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

u00120182e.jpg

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸŒˆπŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

@veronika23, that wristlet is astounding!  I love holo/mermaid purses too, so nice that @shimmerbait was able to get you one. And the tea towel, well, that's just so cool, @Ispend2much6.

@prettyinpa  Thanks!  I didn't know the mermaid would be so...risque from seeing it on the online site. lol

I think of her more as sassy, @Ispend2much6!

I agree! Sassy!!! Smiley Happy

Awwww - That wristlet is so pretty, V!   @shimmerbait has excellent taste! <3 (Such excellent taste, in fact, that she may have enabled me to buy the tote bag from this same gorgeous mermazing collection)

And @ispend2much6 is such a doll!   That tea towel is beyond adorable! 

Enjoy, @veronika23!!! <3 <3 <3

WOW @shimmerbait!  Girl, you know how to gift some cool, amazing stuff!  Dang, that is one heck of a bag and how perfect that it was gifted to our darling @veronika23 Heart 

@Ispend2much6 that tea towel is SO adorable!  And I've never heard of that brand either - they sure sound pretty darn intriguing Heart  I'll have to check 'em out...

@ZombieMetroAnt  Now's a good time, because some of their items are waaayyy marked down!

@veronika23 Yes to more unicorn mail! It’s hard to capture colors like that on any type of product.

@darkiceis   it is. And I'm not set up like I would want to be either... Would love some professional level stuff to take my pics but the prices... yikes! Smiley Very Happy

I must say, @veronika23 you take an excellent pic!!!

Awww thanks @mermadelove Smiley Happy

@veronika23  That wristlet is gorgeous!  I hope you enjoy everything, especially the wenchy mermaid towel Smiley Happy

I am @Ispend2much6!!! Thank you so much! I think I might call that my dirty dancing mermaid towel because the mermaid reminds me of baby's sister Smiley Very Happy. πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Ok now I wanna watch the movie again Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23  Get your dancing shoes on, because the music in that film has a way of making people dance, no matter where they are. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6  for real right! Smiley Very Happy  Some of my fav songs are from that movie!!!

8,345 Replies