Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

What a thoughtful gift from @keana1, @itsfi! Enjoy trying...

What a thoughtful gift from @keana1, @itsfi! Enjoy trying your new things!

Re: What a thoughtful gift from @keana1, @itsfi! Enjoy trying...

Thank you @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @keana1 put in so many fun treats to try! So sweet and thoughtful!

oh look at all those beautiful products and masks to try...

oh look at all those beautiful products and masks to try out @itsfi @keana1 is so generous

Re: oh look at all those beautiful products and masks to try...

Yesssss @lmaster@keana1 is so very generous and kind! ๐Ÿ’œ I wish I had more than one face so I could get to trying more of these goodies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m so glad that despite Customs taking a peek at the contents in your package, it safely made itโ€™s way to you ! @itsfi ( nothing is missing ). Your friendship means the world to me, youโ€™ve inspired me to take better care of my skin by masking and incorporating Korean skincare into my routine and I no longer have eczema on certain areas on my face ! I canโ€™t thank you enough for everything youโ€™ve done for me ( sending some inspiring words, GIFs when I felt sad and depressed... ). Youโ€™re part of my family and friends! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—! Enjoy your masks and other goodies at home and when you travel! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ @keana1, great big hug to you!! BIC started out as a nice break and breather from the daily grind but itโ€™s become so much more; and that is because of the awesome group of friends Iโ€™ve made along the way, like you and Kauai. ๐Ÿ˜ป Chatting over posts and PMs with you has not only upped my knowledge of skincare but itโ€™s made me more aware of how different ingredients work and work together. I was earmarking different masks for different trips coming up, but Iโ€™m not sure theyโ€™ll last until then - they all look soooo good, one (or two) may be put to use before my work trips start back up! I stashed away one of the smarties because I shouldnโ€™t have them all at once. lol. 

Aww @itsfi , youโ€™re making me blush! ๐Ÿฅฐ with your kind words! I would have finished the Smarties by now ! ๐Ÿ˜‹

I love unicorns

When @eshoe said she'd send me a peach mask in hopes of making it by the mask meetup I said sure!  I never ever thought she'd send anything more than just that!  

So is today actually my birthday?!  Because it feels like it is!  I feel like I should double check lol.  

@eshoewith all her amazingness put together a sweetheart of a package.  I can't believe she jammed all of this in a tiny little mailer! And all beautiful items I have not tried! When, Biobelle, Whole foods! And the elegant little samples.  I can't wait.  Hand taped with pretty washi tape, including lama stickers and a hand-made card!  So thoughtful.  I am truly stunned by the amazing people here โคโคPretty washiPretty washi

Adorable stickersAdorable stickers

Ermagerd! Look at that little eyeshadow peeking out!Ermagerd! Look at that little eyeshadow peeking out!

Oh wow! Great gift!!!! Enjoy @l8totheparty !!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Looks like a great set of masks to try! Enjoy your goodies from @eshoe@l8totheparty!

Thanks, @quspork , I will! 

Awwww @l8totheparty So very kind of @eshoe. Those little stickers are adorable, and such fun masks to try. Can't wait to hear what you think of the whole foods one. 

such fun unicorn mail @l8totheparty can't wait to see all your reviews!!

Thanks,  @Kim888 !  It was so thoughtful of her, I'm blown away by the generosity on here. 

What a great surprise, @l8totheparty! Enjoy masking!

What a great surprise, @l8totheparty! Enjoy masking!

Re: What a great surprise, @l8totheparty! Enjoy masking!

Such a pleasant surprise!  โคโคโญ๐Ÿฆ„ @curlychiquita 

oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜„ @l8totheparty can't...

oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜„ @l8totheparty can't wait to see what you think of these!

Re: oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜„ @l8totheparty can't...

Great minds I tell ya!  @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜„

@l8totheparty what a wonderful surprise from the generous @eshoe 

It really was, @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ„ 

12,978 Replies
testing