Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@rockstargina Yay. So glad to hear. She is gorgeous. I had my baby on 9/10.  We are doing great.  Thank you. 

90940D80-3764-492A-8C92-6F0B27D04706.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 ,

Your darling little one is so beautiful!

@tsavorite @Thank you

OMG @SportyGirly125 , she's absolutely gorgeous!! โค๏ธ

@mrsmouse @Thank you 

@SportyGirly125 She is so beautiful! I live her little know (crochet?) accessories, so very sweet๐Ÿ’•

@eshoe Thank you.  Her crochet items were borrowed for the photoshoot.

@SportyGirly125 What a perfect baby! I love her bow ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Thank you

She is beautiful!  Congrats to you ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@rockstargina @Thank you 

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you love!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I never knew what Unicorn Mail was when I stumbled across this thread, but WOW! It's amazing to see so many random acts of kindness. I love the concept of this!

I am still trying to figure out how I got to be so damn lucky.  This amazing community of such kind and caring people has been such a blessing to me.  I have been struggling a bit with a lot of stress an anxiety over a situation with my son (long story, but he has a chronic medical condition that he seems to just not feel like taking care of) and it's got me in a bit of a tailspin.  I came home last week to a large unexpected package waiting for me.  I opened it up to find that it was a gift from @missjeanie & quite frankly I just cried.  Sometimes life smacks you down and the incredible generosity and  kindness of others is what allows you to pull yourself back up.  Thank you so much missjeanie!  This means more to me than I can possibly express.

Everything was individually wrapped so it felt like Chirstmas opening it all up & it had the most adorable llama card inside!

20191015_171239.jpg

There were so many treats!  My son snagged one of the coffee crisp (I totally hoarded the rest) and a few other things, so he said to tell you thank you too, missjeanie!

20191015_180536.jpg

There was a full size Verb shampoo and conditioner!  And OH. MY. GOTH. the masks!!!  So so many! 

20191015_180322 (1).jpg

I totally felt the love missjeanie and this honestly couldn't have come at a better time.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!!  โค๏ธ

@mrsmouse ,

This is a beautiful gift package from @missjeanie !  It's so good to hear that her kindness and generosity meant so much to you and that it's lifting your spirits!

Wonderful Canadian treats!

I have really been feeling the love from this community lately @tsavorite!  And it really did pick me up at a time when I truly needed it.  โค๏ธ

Aw, @mrsmouse, what a wonderful gift from @missjeanie!  Feel better soon!

It really was so wonderful and kind of her!  Thank you so much @curlychiquita!

Maple Earl gray tea!!! that sounds unbelievably delicious...

Maple Earl gray tea!!! that sounds unbelievably delicious!! @mrsmouse how sweet!! enjoy

Re: Maple Earl gray tea!!! that sounds unbelievably delicious...

I'm not gonna lie, it's really good @lmaster!  

@mrsmouse So glad that @missjeanie could bring some cheer to you with a surprise box of beauty and treats.  We have a great group of caring and generous individuals here.

12,978 Replies
testing