Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 so exciting!! 

Hi @lmaster,

What awesome goodies! The sox are too cute.

Best,

Rebecca

Oh my gosh @RebeccaBT everything is so detailed and beautiful!! @SportyGirly125 is so very thoughtful and I'm honored to be a part of this community with her ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’œ

Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!

@faeriegirl thank you so much!! @SportyGirly125 has the best taste! And picked such awesome goodies! So exited to try everything ๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธ and the thoughtfulness that went into doing this is just touching!!

BIC has been such a special place for me โ€“ all the beauty tips, tricks and treats are great but itโ€™s the beauties that make up this community that are first rate! So many kind and thoughtful lovelies here. One of the most talented, thoughtful, warm and welcoming is @SportyGirly125 โ€“ sheโ€™s brilliantly creative, welcoming to all, and always and absolute joy to see and hear from on BIC โ€“  Iโ€™m constantly amazed by her posts on the What Are You Wearing? thread and her hauls! Ohhhh, her hauls!!!! <333 

Sportygirly125, I have no idea how you do all you do in your real life โ€“ work, family, a newborn, staying so engaged on BIC and having time to curate such a tremendously thoughtful surprise for me.  Iโ€™m so moved by your kindness and this most spectacular surprise!!! Your generosity is mind blowing. Thank you for thinking of me and for helping to make BIC so warm, welcoming and fun!

Oh my goodness, this gift wrapping!!! Loooove. Almost didnโ€™t want to tear into the gift wrapping. Almost. :)Oh my goodness, this gift wrapping!!! Loooove. Almost didnโ€™t want to tear into the gift wrapping. Almost. ๐Ÿ™‚

Spoiler
Now for what's inside...
IMG_1882.JPG
The Tokidoki HG bag is even cuter in person! Seriously adorable! The socks are super soft and comfortable. The bear headband will be perfect for keeping my hair out of my face when skincaring. ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_1884.JPG
Oooooh fun! ๐Ÿ™‚ I've eyed that MAC lipstick tin, but have been too busy whenever it's been available at MAC or Ulta so this was a lovely surprise. I've long needed a lip primer and these lippie shades are spot on! Burgundy is my favorite color and I do love black and white - did you knit that, @SportyGirly125?
Spoiler
Top: MAC Matte in Yash. Bottom: CT Pillow TalkTop: MAC Matte in Yash. Bottom: CT Pillow Talk
And then .... 
IMG_1891 (680x509).jpg
Ohhh. So thoughtful Sportygirly125. I had wanted to get down to the HK Cafe closest to me but it didn't happen and probably won't for a bit just because of prior commitments. Sportygirly125 had no idea of that though, so this surprise is just that much more special. Thank you! โค๏ธ

Let's not forget the candy ...

There was another candy cane in the bag. I'm not admitting to anything. lol. :)There was another candy cane in the bag. I'm not admitting to anything. lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

So many wonderful treats, @itsfi! That bear headband is too cute. I hope you enjoy all of these great treats from @SportyGirly125!

Hi @itsfi,

That wafer cookie looks so good! Enjoy all of your goodies. 

Best,
Rebecca

It was so yummy @RebeccaBT! <333 I had a piece last night ... and then another piece .. and another ... Hahaha! I liked it so much that I picked up a few tonight for stocking stuffers. ๐Ÿ™‚

How generous and thoughtful of @SportyGirly125 , @itsfi ! Enjoy the beautiful items she got for you!  BIC amazes me everyday since I stumbled onto it.  โคโค

Agree with everything you said @l8totheparty! Lots of amazing folks (you and @SportyGirly125  included) make BIC the fabulous community it is. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

awwwwwww @itsfi how beautiful is this!! @SportyGirly125 I...

awwwwwww @itsfi how beautiful is this!! @SportyGirly125 I totally agree!! how do you manage all of your thoughtfulness and generosity?? and maintain every other aspect!! you truly are super boss woman!!

Re: awwwwwww @itsfi how beautiful is this!! @SportyGirly125 I...

@lmaster Awww thatโ€™s so sweet of you to say. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: awwwwwww @itsfi how beautiful is this!! @SportyGirly125 I...

I know, right @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚ My heart melted at the thought and effort @SportyGirly125 put into such an amazing surprise. She's got full plate to say the least and she took the time to think of all of this; such a good and generous spirit that sportygirly125! <333

โคโค @SportyGirly125 is such a sweetheart,  @itsfi!

@curlychiquita Awww thank you

Completely agree @curlychiquita@SportyGirly125 really spoiled me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @SportyGirly125!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @faeriegirl@SportyGirly125โ€™s generosity knows no bounds! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi Thank you so much for your kind words they mean more than you know. I am so glad I could surprise you.  This community has been wonderful to me especially the people who have been nothing but sweet and kind and giving.  Thank you for being the Queen of Masks on here. 

ps: I donโ€™t knit but love local finds and thought the cozie knit for your beverages in your favorite color was cute and it would remind you that someone here on BIC near the happiest place on earth thinks your amazing. 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Iโ€™m just beyond words at your goodness to me @SportyGirly125. ๐Ÿค—Full of thanks and without words. ๐Ÿฅฐ
12,978 Replies
testing