Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@2manyperfumes Angel indeed!

How super thoughtful @missjeanie enjoy darlin

@lmaster she always is!!

Awww @missjeanie, what a splendid surprise from the fabulously thoughtful @mrsmouse! <333

Itโ€™s a wonderful surprise for sure @itsfi ! Sweets and masks ๐Ÿ’œ

@mrsmouse truly has such a kind heart. How special to have recieved this at the most perfect time! @missjeanie 

Kind it is @l8totheparty ! Sheโ€™s a wonderful friend! 

@missjeanie  Awe, I'm happy the BIC "knows" when you need some extra love and I'm happy this could come to you at just the right time. ๐Ÿฅฐ 

@mrsmouse was so sweet to send this your way! I'm glad this could help lift your spirits! Looks like she picked out some grerat masks for you to try! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me and my skin are both excited to test some of these ones out @Shosh85 ! 

Oh @missjeanie@mrsmouse sent you such a lovely package of surprises! That Whole Foods masks is one of my favorites they sell:) How wonderful she put a smile on your face at a difficult time๐Ÿ’–

I tell yโ€™a @eshoe bic timing us thรฉ best timing! Sheโ€™s sent along some awesome masking choices!

I was asked by the sweetest  @itsfi  if I would like to try some Trader Joes products. When I picked up the box from the mailbox I could barley carry it, it was so heavy!! What I wasnโ€™t expecting was that she was going to send me the whole store. I am completely floored by the generosity. Everything she picked out for me is amazing. The blueberry aรงai facial scrub smells so amazing.  I am extra excited for the lip scrub and the lip balm, my poor lips are so dry this winter! The soaps are the cutest! The chocolate covered expresso beans are the best chocolates Iโ€™ve ever had. I may have ate half the bag and hid the rest from my husband! ๐Ÿ™ˆ I canโ€™t wait to try the body scrubs and the body butter. And the hair mask. Everything looks amazing! Thank you so much for spoiling me. You are truly an angel!  The box also doubles as a cat bed. My Peach decided it was hers!! 
2D3EC435-8D89-4FC6-878B-67E4022C474A.jpeg

C7CDC199-80FA-494F-9CD1-9C72B4D030BF.jpeg

3EB3DDE9-64DE-4FEC-A104-430715FAB7E4.jpeg

5722F8FF-1608-4A62-A8A1-F7AD4F9815CE.jpeg

07661797-4459-4BB7-B3CD-B762DE70B061.jpeg

@ather ,

That is Trader Joe's in a box!  Yum.  Everything looks great.

@itsfi  is absolutely amazing.  What a terrific assortment of gifts! 

Your kitty Peach is so beautiful.

What an amazing selection of products to try out, @ather! Such a sweet package - enjoy your goodies!

@ather  How very kind and generous of @itsfi! I spy the famous Trader Joe's cookie butter. And Peach is a beauty. I don't know what it is with kitties and boxes, but every cat I have had has been obsessed with them.

That is amazing @ather ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ and so generous!  Wow itโ€™s a lot of stuff and goodies too, body butter trio, and mr blue eyes is gorgeous and canโ€™t resist a box I see lol.  Congratulations and enjoy ๐Ÿ’‹

@2manyperfumes  I know soo sweet!! Both of my cats love boxes!! 

Enjoy all your goodies @ather! That was so sweet of @itsfi!โค๏ธ

@ather wow!!! @itsfi included some great items,,, the cookie butter..omg!!! Enjoy!!

@ather @How sweet of @itsfi to send you TJ goodies. So much variety. 

Love. Love. Love.  @ather I'm so excited for you to get to know Trader Joes and I'm excited that @itsfi sent you so much to love!  I might have a slight TJ's obsession.  I hope you do now too!

12,978 Replies
testing