Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you again so much @itsfi!!! Can't wait to use them!!!! My skin has been a bit crazy lately which is why I haven't really posted in the mask thread... I haven't really been masking... well yes and no... it's complicated.  I'm sure your wallet doesn't like me! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you! Happy New Year to you also!!!!

@veronika23, I completely get โ€œI havenโ€™t been masking ... well yes and no ... itโ€™s complicated.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜” My wallet thinks youโ€™re really good at enabling! Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ If it had feet, it would scurry into a corner to hide every time I log onto BIC! ๐Ÿ˜† I keep looking at my masks and skincare and makeup and think โ€œI need more faces!!โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ 

Hahahahahaha BIC is the ultimate enabler!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Yup! Would definitely need more faces too!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @itsfi

Awww What a sweet gift, @veronika23!   That is really lovely of @itsfi to send you those masks plus all those other awesome treats!  Enjoy!๐Ÿ’—

It was T! Thank you!!! @Tamara76

This is a gorgeous package from @itsfi, @veronika23!  Enjoy trying your Babyfacial!

It is! Thank you @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow, @veronika23, not one, but TWO stellar masks that have eluded our northern neighbors๐Ÿ˜„?!?! @itsfi sent some very special masking ๐Ÿ’ your way!! Amd all of the extra goodies besides...yum yum yum. What a very grand and special way to welcome the New Year in, how very generous as always of @itsfi๐Ÿ˜Š. Enjoy everything!

Very special masking indeed! Very generous of her! Thanks @eshoe! I will ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow what an incredibly thoughtful gift that @itsfi sent you @veronika23! I had a friend bring me back Baby Facial from the US, it's one of my faves! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Very thoughtful @GG84! Oh nice! I have to be careful with my skin but can't wait to try it!!! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

As a December baby, I am so used to always having my birthday forgotten or glazed over. Itโ€™s just part of the deal being born in the best month of the year ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ @Tamara76 totally surprised me by sending over this amazing gift jam packed with so many treasures ๐Ÿ˜ Itโ€™s just so much to look at so I attached some close ups too. Thank you so much T, your friendship means the world to me ๐Ÿ’— Thereโ€™s so much #emotionalswag in here it brought me to tears! Love you sis ๐Ÿค—

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Happy belated @Mcakes!  My poor son has the same problem. His birthday is January 8. My husband just reminded me that it was next week. I was like.... WHAT???? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Stupid holidays make everything a blur!

Thank you so much @jozkid Heart And happy early birthday to your son!

This is an amazing birthday gift from @Tamara76, @Mcakes!  Happy birthday!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! @Tamara76 is the best Heart 

@Mcakes  Happy (past by now) birthday!  There has to be a story behind the "Bless Your Heart" cap. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @Ispend2much6 ! Haha yes, it's just something we both like to say ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy birthday month @Mcakes! ๐Ÿฅณ Such a thoughtful surprise from @Tamara76; she filled it with such fun goodies! ๐Ÿคฉ All so well deserved! ๐Ÿ’— Those socks are adorable and Tamara76 did a fabulous job with decorating the box! 

Thank you @itsfi ! T really did find me so many amazing things that she knew I would love. She is so sweet Heart

@Mcakes,

I know exactly what you mean about being a December birthday girl! 

It is so wonderful that  @Tamara76 remembered you with this amazing gift that has so many meaningful treasures!  ๐Ÿ™‚

12,978 Replies
testing