Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What an amazing gift @quspork!

It really is, @faeriegirl@eshoe definitely spoiled me!

This is so amazing, @quspork!

Yes, it's quite the generous gift, @curlychiquita!

Yes, please donโ€™t eat the tablets @quspork they are not that tasty๐Ÿ˜†!

I hope you find something in here you love, and if not, at least your skin will get an extra bit of hydration in the process:)

Thank you again, @eshoe! You're an absolute sweetheart. Heart Hopefully, I'll be able to re-engage with the mask thread here soon and talk about how some of these worked out! 

how incredibly generous of @eshoe!! @quspork enjoy!! hope...

how incredibly generous of @eshoe!! @quspork enjoy!! hope you find some loves!

Re: how incredibly generous of @eshoe!! @quspork enjoy!! hope...

She really is the sweetest, @lmaster! Thank you!

My goodness! I'm feeling very spoiled and very thankful for the kindness and overwhelming generosity of the beautiful @jozkid! Look at these treasures! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Soooo, there may have been a few (okay, maybe a lot more) chocolates that did not make it into the photo. I wonder what happened to them... hahaha!Soooo, there may have been a few (okay, maybe a lot more) chocolates that did not make it into the photo. I wonder what happened to them... hahaha!

IMG_E3708.JPG

Ohhhh, jozkid, I want to just run over to your place and give you a great big hug (all of that in a non-creepy "why are you outside my door?!" sort of way! LOL!) Thank you! Your kindness and generosity are humbling and leaves such an impression. I've written more in the spoilers to share how precious this package is to me, but I want to highlight one product here. I don't know if y'all have visited the "100 Days of Lipsticks Challenge", but if you have not, I highly recommend checking it out - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/100-Days-of-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/4103047 - jozkid's entire look is always so lovely - picture perfect. I'm impressed by how she pulls off such bold lipsticks (well, bold to me, I'm most comfortable in MLBB shades). She sent me an encouraging note about bold lippies and was so kind to send me one to try - the Laura Gellar lip crayon. @jozkid, I wore it out today! ๐Ÿ™‚ It's so pretty. I will be wearing it again! 

Spoiler
I don't know if you know how wonderful this package is, @jozkid! Firstly, a lovely card, inside and out - thank you! Your kind words mean so much. โค๏ธ The "cozy socks" are aptly name - love them and they've been keeping my feet and toesies nice and warm - thank you!!! The Trader Joe's treats - okay, were you watching me in the store or what?! Because I picked up and put back those Dark Chocolate Stars at least twice, if not three, times, before the holidays thinking that I should pass because I didn't need them ... even if they looked delicious. So thank you, now I feel less guilty about eating them. They're a gift! It'd be rude not partake of them. Hahaha! The macaron soaps I passed on initially but only because I felt bad about picking up practically every new thing in their beauty section ... and now, I have them. You're so sweet.  These lovely shadows are my first ever ColourPop items and I adore them. I love me my neutral/nude shadows so this hit the spot, especially as one of the things I told myself I would do is wear eyeshadow more often.  The colors are just perfect - I have my neutrals/nudes as well as a bolder color to play with. How did you know?!  Hand sanitizers will always have a place in my life, be it in my handbag, car, desk, backpack, handbag (yes, I listed it twice; it's likely I have at least 2 hand sanitizers in there as well - ha!); that body lotion smells .... so good! And finally, last but not least, the keyring is beautiful - the mermaid, seahorse and sea shell are so beautifully design and the beads in between - a gorgeous shade a of mermaid blue. It's actually quite close to the color I'm looking for fabric I've been on the lookout for, for a dress so I'm just going to take that in as my color swatch. ๐Ÿ™‚  Thank you jozkid, you are amazing! โค๏ธ

How sweet!  Those socks are adorable and the Brown Sugar palette is soooo pretty!  Enjoy, @itsfi!!!   @jozkid is a doll! โค๏ธ

That Brown Sugar palette!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ahhhh! Such a cute gift!!! @itsfi @jozkid

Oh, my goodness, @itsfi, you also were the recipient of @jozkid's  kindness. She is so special, she finds the most perfect gifts. I have the keychain too, I love my little mermaid. Enjoy all your treats, those chocolate stars from Trader Joe's look heavenly.

Haha @prettyinpa my family blew through two boxes of those star cookies! Theyโ€™re super tasty!

@jozkid-  This time of year it's easy to eat goodies, working in the cold gives me a huge appetite.

Haha!  @prettyinpa But my family is not out working in the cold!

@prettyinpa, I agree, @jozkid is so special. Her kindness just floors you in the best way! โค๏ธ

Oh my goodness @itsfi, youโ€™re gonna make me cry!  ๐Ÿ˜˜

@itsfi,

You and I were lucky enough to receive Unicorn Mail gift packages from @jozkid that are fraternal twins!  Similar, but different.   I loved seeing and reading about your gifts and your reactions to them!  About your socks, what animal is that?  They look very friendly. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay @tsavorite, I'm so happy you received such a fabulous surprise from @jozkid! She's so kind and thoughtful! It's a bear on the socks - these socks are super cozy and warm. ๐Ÿ™‚  Did you get bear socks as well or a different animal?

@itsfi,

I thought yours could be a friendly bear or a cute dog, whatever you want it to be. 

Now I can see that it's a bear!   Mine are Llama socks. They are so soft!

I sent you the bears @itsfi?  I thought it was raccoons. I lost track... they were all cute IMHO!  ๐Ÿ˜

12,978 Replies
testing