Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Oh wow!!!  This is so cool Heart  These are great additions to your spooktacular collection @jozkid!  Great job, Mermadelove Smiley Wink 

Awwww how sweet!!!  I love seeing all your goodies @jozkid!!!!  YAY!!!!!

I am just SO embarrassed it took me so long to get around to this @veronika23!  But so many people have been so sweet to me I couldn’t put it off anymore

That's ok @jozkid.  I can totally understand that!!! No worries... we are just a bunch of curious people who love to see what people get Smiley Very Happy

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Oh the thank yous keep coming!  The next lovely lady I need to thank is our own @tsavorite. She sent me the fabulous candy special. Oh Lawdie these things are soooo good!  Butter mints in a cute tin that melt in your mouth (the mints, not the tin), a box of incredible mixed chocolates, and three caramel and chocolate covered pretzel rods. What’s that? There are only two in the pic?  Ok the hubs and I shared one. Not that I was a willing participant!  I’m waiting to try out those lime Lays too (which are not a thing here). Thank you again sweet @tsavorite! And your candymaking husband too!4059A76E-D26C-4F83-A958-C76C21A0886C.jpeg

Such a sweet gift from @tsavorite!  @jozkid, I love the little stories that go with each of the unboxings, makes me feel like I'm standing next to you squealing with delight!

What a fantastic snack pack from @tsavorite! Enjoy your delicious goodies @jozkid!

I'm hoarding them all @quspork! Smiley Very Happy

@jozkid,

You are just conserving resources!   Very noble of you.  Smiley Happy

Nope @tsavorite I am hoarding them in a special place where my wretched children and my sweet but hungry husband cannot find them. My children are wretched today because they are having mid-terms and I have had to drive to the HS three separate times to pick them up (one each drive). Don't they know I have BIC threads to follow? Smiley Very Happy

@jozkid,

My husband has always openly encouraged hoarding of his candy!  

Besides, the package had your name on it.  It's obviously your personal property.  Smiley Happy

In that case @jozkid you deserve to reward yourself, lol!!

Awww - I love catching up on all of your unicorn mail, @jozkid!!! Don't feel bad for the delay in posting - you're a busy gal!   We just really enjoy seeing unicorn mail!  I know it makes my heart happy to see the kindness and generosity of the awesome beauties on BIC! <3

@tsavorite You and your hubby are getting quite the reputation for being the sweetest couple around! Smiley Wink 

@Tamara76,

Aw!  Thank you!  That's very nice of you to say!  Smiley Wink

@jozkid @tsavorite  Those caramel chocolate pretzels were RIDICULOUS!!!!   I ate one straight away, then hid the other two from my husband and daughter and ate them all at once the next day-- for breakfast!!! ( I did share the box o' Chocolate thought). tsavorite you are AWESOME to spoil jozkid like that. She totally deserves it!!!!

@mermadelove  I know how you feel!  The textures and tastes together were too hard to resist.

@Ispend2much6  So good, right?!!??!?

@mermadelove,

The way YOU eat chocolate caramel pretzels is totally normal by my standards!  Smiley Happy

I'm happy to see that jozkid is being spoiled by everyone!  Yes, she totally deserves it!

@tsavoriteImage result for pusheen chocolate  gifActual picture of me eating chocolate. 

@mermadelove,

I love this!   And, I totally identify with it, too!   Smiley Happy

9,170 Replies