Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Just one empty suitcase? ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ @itsfi 

@veronika23 Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi Oh my gosh! This is such a wonderful and generous gift from @veronika23!! It makes me super hungry! Haha! I seriously LOVE those socks! Super cute! Ive never even seen those Bamboo masks before, they look awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think of them! Have fun trying out (and eating) this amazing haul! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

@Shosh85, the socks are fabulous, aren't they?!! I just love them! I can't wait to try out the bamboo sheet masks. ๐Ÿ™‚ @veronika23 did an amazing job picking out the edible and non-edible goodies! โค๏ธ

@itsfi @What a thoughtful gift from @veronika23   Looks like you have some yummy treats to enjoy. My daughter always talks about those ketchup chips but has yet to try them (she loves ketchup...lol). Do share how they taste. ๐Ÿ™‚ Also look forward to your reviews on those masks. 

@GalPalVal17 It was so very thoughtful of @veronika23! Ketchup chips are delicious!! I love them! ๐Ÿ’— I donโ€™t know why it has not taken off in the US. 

omg @itsfi this is such a beautiful gift! @veronika23 you...

omg @itsfi this is such a beautiful gift! @veronika23 you have great taste! it's all so perfect! enjoy your treats and AWESOME masks!! and super cute socks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: omg @itsfi this is such a beautiful gift! @veronika23 you...

I love it all @lmaster@veronika23 spoiled me.

@itsfi  wow, what awesome goodies. They look really good, and the socks are so cute

@Anastasiya13, all the snacks are amazing!! Those socks are the best!! @veronika23 is really thoughtful!

@itsfiYes @veronika23 is. You can tell from the items and the thought put into it.

Bahahahaha you shared my notes. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ No secrets just hate my writing because I know I can do better... stupid hands. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Although the Coffee Crisps are a BIC fav Wunderbars are also loved... I like them a lot and so does @Mcakes ๐Ÿ˜‚.  I have magic powers that's how! bahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Just saw them and thought of you.๐Ÿ˜Š I couldn't pass up those socks. I thought they were too cute! You are so very welcome! Hope you are feeling better and having a great weekend!๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

@veronika23  Your notes are legible; I can read them!  You know your writing is bad when your doctor (the old saying about doctors having poor handwriting is kind of true,) looks at your notes and asks, "Did you write this?"  Umm...no, I let my dog write it. lol

They might be legible but still don't like my writing. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ @Ispend2much6 

You have magical mermaid powers @veronika23! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I was literally in a store the other day with those Gudetama and ice cream cone collectibles. So cute. 

Hahaha OMG as if!  Well glad I could send some your way! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ–ค @itsfi 

@veronika23  @itsfi I'm infinitely jealous of all the Wunderbars!

@Mcakes @veronika23 these Wunderbars are seriously wunderful! Amazingly wonderful! I am going to have to exercise some major self control and not eat them all at once! Hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hahaha! So which is best... the wunderbar or coffee crisps? ๐Ÿ˜‰ @itsfi 

Yes! โ˜บ๏ธ Hahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@veronika23 @Mcakes 

So both equally good @itsfi? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

12,978 Replies
testing