Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I totally agree, @missjeanie !  I will cherish these glasses - My hubby really got a kick out of them, too! โค๏ธ  @veronika23 always has a way of finding the coolest treats! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Such an awesome gift!! Lots of coffee crisp Bars in there ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @ather !  Yes, @veronika23 knows that Coffee Crisp are my fave Canadian treat! She is too good to me! โค๏ธ

awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’— love the cotton can...

awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’— love the cotton candy pen is it?

Re: awwwww that is so cute @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’— love the cotton can...

Thank you, @lmaster !  Yes!  The pen still smells like cotton candy!  Soooo good! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  How super sweet of @veronika23  to send you such a nice surprise. Enjoy your me time!!

Thank you, @GalPalVal17 !  I agree!  This was the sweetest! โค๏ธ 

So many coffee crisps, @Tamara76! It looks like @veronika23 sent you a wonderful package. The Rebeer glasses are hilarious! 

Thank you, @quspork !  Yes, V is the sweetest!  We love the glasses sooo much!

That is amazing @Tamara76@veronika23 was so sweet with all those treats!

Honestly I thought the yellow packages were Reese's eggs and was like dang, I'm sure I could eat all of them but is it the best decision. ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you, @ShortErica !   @veronika23 is such a doll!   I definitely could (and did) eat all the Coffee Crisps, but I had a little help from the fam! โค๏ธ 

@ShortErica  Have you had coffee crisps before?? I could eat all those in one sitting. I always buy boxes for Halloween and eat them before itโ€™s actually Halloween 

I have no idea what coffee crisps are @ather. I don't drink coffee so I'm not sure if they would be a snack for me but I don't mind the espresso flavor in tiramisu. What are they like?

@ShortErica Coffee-flavored Kit Kats. @ather is right, the coffee flavor is mild. I donโ€™t hate coffee, but Iโ€™m not a big coffee drinker (like maybe when I go out to breakfast) and I donโ€™t mind it

@jozkid That's what I was picturing but maybe without the chocolate on it? Do the coffee crisps have a chocolate coating too?

Nope, they have a chocolate covering @ShortErica 

When I was in Toronto a couple of years ago @ShortErica, I tried Coffee Crisps and honestly did not care for them. They reminded me of a Nestles Crunch Bar. After taking a bite of it I gave it to the person I was with and that person said the same thing.

I used to get a Nestles crunch bar after gymnastics when I was a kid @Loretta55. At one time it was my favorite though I haven't had one in years probably. Maybe I had a mini in the Halloween candy..hmm

I never cared for rice cereal and that is what that reminds me of @ShortErica . You mentioned the Reeseโ€™s Peanut Butter eggs, that is a personal favorite. I always bring my Halloween candy to work for everybody else to eat or I will devour everything. I always said Easter is my favorite food holiday.

@Loretta55 my coworker and I were discussing how the egg is the best shape. Better than the other holiday ones and better than the original cup. That ratio of chocolate and peanut butter is perfect!

Every Easter, I always told my MIL just get me a half pound peanut butter filled egg because everything else would go to waste @ShortErica . Many of local candy shops sell them. I consider myself a peanut butter connisour

12,978 Replies
testing