Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

An exceptionally generous and kind heart!! I feel very spoiled by @Tamara76โ€˜s thoughtfulness @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@curlychiquita @itsfi Thank you!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@itsfi wow that truly is an amazing box @Tamara76 sent you. So many masks and goodies to choose from 

@SportyGirly125@Tamara76 was so generous with the skincare treats. ๐Ÿ’• Itโ€™s like an entire beauty boutique in a box! 

Wow!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thatโ€™s an awesome package!  Enjoy exploring all of those goodies!

That was my sentiment too @rockstargina! Wow!! @Tamara76 blew my socks off with her thoughtfulness!

Oh @itsfi what an amazing array of delectable treats (those pralines!), masks (I believe I spy the Sisley?) and so many other thoughtful gifts from @Tamara76. Such a very generous package, I think she just exponentially multiplied your beauty stashes ๐Ÿ˜„

Agreed @eshoe, @Tamara76 really put together some amazing goodies for me to try, including masks from brands Iโ€™ve never heard of which I know can be hard to do.

@itsfi ,

The generous contents of this package from @Tamara76  are so delightful to investigate!  

@Tamara76  is a Grand Master Giver of Gifts!

Ohhh @tsavorite, that is a perfect way to describe @Tamara76 - Grand Master Giver of Gifts!! She's so kind and generous, a beauty inside and out. โค๏ธ

What a wonderful package, @itsfi! There are so many great treats in there, it's hard to know where to start! @Tamara76 was so sweet to put this together for you!

Very sweet, @quspork! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™m so touched by @Tamara76โ€˜s thoughtfulness and generosity. My heart feels very full. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi  What a gorgeous and generous gift from @Tamara76. That is amazing how she fit everything in the box. Enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you @PrettyPaint! ๐Ÿค— @Tamara76 really went above and beyond.  Iโ€™m floored by her generosity. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Aww, so sweet of @Tamara76 to send this all your way @itsfi. I'm always impressed by how much people fit in their packages too. But seeing it all laid out, I have no clue how she did it! Enjoy!

Another one of @Tamara76โ€™s many superhero powers @ShortErica! She is full of kindness.

@itsfi @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

What a wonderful surprise from @Tamara76  @itsfi 

Agree @emaisgr8; ๐Ÿ˜ƒ such a sweet and thoughtful surprise. @Tamara76 really spoiled me. ๐Ÿฅฐ

wow how thoughtful @Tamara76 I know @itsfi will love bein...

wow how thoughtful @Tamara76 I know @itsfi will love being pampered with all these goodies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Re: wow how thoughtful @Tamara76 I know @itsfi will love bein...

@lmaster, so many fabulous things just kept coming out of the box! ๐Ÿ˜ @Tamara76 really blew me away with her kindness and generosity! ๐Ÿ’

12,978 Replies
testing