Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster @Happy Galentineโ€™s Day. Yay for more eyeliners. Have a wonderful day! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

You too sweet beauty!! ๐Ÿ˜˜ @SportyGirly125 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 for the Galentines Day box of goodies! I absolutely love the hat!โค๏ธIMG_3779.jpeg

Oooooh isn't the bucket hat adorable, @faeriegirl? How thoughtful of @SportyGirly125 to surprise you with this package ๐Ÿ’– 

It is so cute @eshoe!

Enjoy the goodies @faeriegirl โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธThat is some amazing penmanship on that envelope @SportyGirly125โค๏ธโœจ๐Ÿคฉโœจโค๏ธ

Thank you @happyskincare!

@happyskincare Thank you. I took a calligraphy last year and just finished the 6 month course last month. I posted about it on here Free Calligraphy Class 

What a sweet soul @faeriegirl enjoy your Galentines!!

@faeriegirl Yay! Glad you have the reversible bucket hat now. 

I came home from the studio to a beautiful arrangement of flowers from the gorgeous boss mama @lmaster They are stunning ๐Ÿ’ Thank you so much for the Galentine bouquet ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ and for all the love and friendship though the years. 

IMG_0633.jpeg

IMG_0634.jpeg

Awww!! They are so pretty!! @SportyGirly125 Happy Galentines Day lovely!! ๐ŸŒน

@lmaster 
IMG_0596.jpeg

@SportyGirly125, you are pretty amazing ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

Spoiler
IMG_1938.jpeg
We share love for more than a few things, including Leahlani. And Victoria Beckham eyeliners. And of course, Sanrio! Which makes this Galentine's surprise near and dear to my ๐Ÿ’—. The Pampelmousse oil was immediately put to use, blended in with some unscented body cream, and it is a love. The eyeliner - I still cannot believe it. I had ordered this back in November when it finally came back in stock, only to receive a cancellation notifying me it was OOS again ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thank you for this, @SportyGirly125 - the shade is just gorgeous, and the texture, divine. I spent last night practicing my penmanship (first time in awhile!) with my new pens - these are my favorite tips. 

IMG_1940.jpeg
Besides the beauty, I just really appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness. You have always extended graciousness my way, and it means the world. I hope you have a wonderful Galentine's Day, dear friend!

giphy.gif_cid=6c09b9524lnita25xcahrm4e5p5n0js4up0n4xn376oblqx6&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy

@eshoe Yay!!!! So glad the box arrived just in time so you could try some new goodies.  I am so happy to hear that you love them already. Thank you for the friendship over the years.  I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Galentineโ€™s Day!!!! Hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

Oh my goodness, @SportyGirly125 - the air freshener is already in my car, too! It is such a joyful scent, I love it. Hugs!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— 

@eshoe โ˜บ๏ธ

@faeriegirl's Galentine's joy is everywhere - what a sweet surprise to find this in my mail yesterday!

IMG_1930.jpeg

It was FILLED with treats and snacks just perfect for today!

Spoiler

IMG_1931.jpegLOVE the HK notebook and pen!LOVE the HK notebook and pen!Dark chocolate PB cups? Yes, please!!Dark chocolate PB cups? Yes, please!!IMG_1934.jpeg
So many of these samples are new to me, and the espresso chocolates are going to be PERFECT for keeping me sweetly caffeinated ๐Ÿ–ค

Thank you so very much, Faeriegirl, for the smiles you brought to my face in sharing some Galentine's cheer this year. You have such a kind and generous heart, I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Galentine's to you!!

Happy Galentines Day @eshoe !

Thank you so very much, @faeriegirl, I hope you have a wonderful day, too ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’– 

Thank you so much @faeriegirl โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ what a surprise!! 

IMG_20240212_102857314.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20240212_102409404.jpg

You're so sneaky!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

12,978 Replies
testing