Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Have fun with your new mask collection. You skin will be blessed!

Re: RE: Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

Thank you, @amanda0000! There's a few I've been wanting to try far so long! 😃

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

The masking love is alive and well @Shosh85 Smiley Very Happy Love all of the goodies @mrsmouse sent your way, what a kind soul. Makes my heart happy to see all of the generosity here!

@eshoe  The generosity around here is amazing! 😍 A bundle of masks always makes me happy! 😃👍

How sweet of @mrsmouse to send you all this mask goodness @Shosh85 . Looking forward to read your reviews on them in mask thread.

Thank you, @fatimamummy! It was definitely a sweet surprise! 😃

@Shosh85 looks like an awesome package from @mrsmouse !  Let us know how you like the Dr. Jart Cheek & Eye lift, I've been picking them up whenever I see them, I really like the 'dry' mask factor.

Thank you, @missjeanie! I really like the dry masks too! I also like the "apple zone" shape of these ones. 😉

Enjoy all your masks @Shosh85! That was so sweet of @mrsmouse!

Thanks so much, @faeriegirl! It really was so sweet of her! Can't wait to try a lot of these! 😃

you will have some great masks to try! @Shosh85 so so swe...

you will have some great masks to try! @Shosh85 so so sweet of @mrsmouse 💓

Re: you will have some great masks to try! @Shosh85 so so swe...

Thanks, @lmaster! It definitely was so sweet of her! Masks are one of my most favorite kind of gifts 😊

This is such a great package! I'm obsessed with eye masks, especially before applying makeup as they really help freshen and lift the under eye area. <333

@PenelopeBT  I like doing eye masks right before makeup too - I keep them all in my fridge to help with the de-puffing! 😉

Hi @Shosh85,

WOW! That is a lot of great mask! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

There really are so many great ones! Thanks, @RebeccaBT ! 😃

Well... It's been one heck of a rollercoaster ride the last 6 months or so.  Major changes at work, major changes in my personal relationships.  Some wonderful highs and some pretty low lows.  I've been super inconsistent on BIC during this time, but it's so nice that so many wonderful people are still here posting away.  New goal, have a good check in at least once a week!

@eshoe was so sweet and sent me the kindest unicorn mail this last week, that I was actually in tears opening it up.  It's been a really low month since mid September and this dose of kindness was so very needed, and appreciated.

Note all the Trader Joe's goodies!!! We don't have a Trader Joe's near me and since the ex and I split, I haven't been traveling further than just a few miles into the states of late.  It'll sound nuts, but I've got a thing for grocery stores.... and a visit to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods are on my bucket list.  I want to spend hours wandering the aisles! I've already tried a few and they were better than I imagined!

Masks galore!  I'm trying to get back into masking again, it's time.  I did two yesterday and my skin is thanking me today.  So excited to try. some new ones!

@eshoe I can't thank you enough for being such an amazing person.  You somehow knew just when I needed a lift and you hit a home run. Thank You.

IMG_4960.JPGIMG_5713.JPGIMG_9857.JPGIMG_2647.JPGIMG_3829.JPG

Oh @missjeanie, I am so sorry that you have been going through such a tough time.  What a kind and sweet thing of @eshoe to do for you & it sounds like the timing of it was perfect.  Sending you many hugs and so much love! 

Her timing was perfect @mrsmouse !  Thanks for the hugs... right back at ya!

I hope things are looking brighter and smoother for you soon, @missjeanie. It was so sweet of @eshoe to put together this lovely package for you. Candy and masks are the perfect self-care combo! Enjoy all of your goodies!

I hope they are too @quspork !  One day at a time.  

10,427 Replies