Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I am convinced that @ZombieMetroAnt is hiding some wings from us! She is so good to me, I really donโ€™t deserve her as a friend ๐Ÿ˜ญ Itโ€™s been such a hectic past couple of months, but she managed to pick up my spirits in the most unexpected way! 

E33AD7E3-17ED-4A86-A459-221E557C1A13.jpeg

โ€ƒ

F45F423B-837A-4FDB-B134-3E90617214E3.jpeg

โ€ƒ

819E6A05-7ADA-4523-89EA-87A727417619.jpeg

โ€ƒ

2C4C1A08-C963-4472-9FFF-A288D3DF95CE.jpeg

She gave me the sweetest birthday gift! I mean, look at this gorgeous card to start! The M pen, the Disney Birthday pin, the Sagittarius Sephora Collection lippie, the Sephora Anaheim tote, and the showstopper... drum roll please... a limited edition Starbucks Disneyland cold cup ๐Ÿ˜ It is seriously so beautiful I canโ€™t bring myself to use it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Thank you so so much Z โค๏ธ You are one of the rare ones! 

And as if that wasnโ€™t enough, she even included something for Babycakes ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

4F0BC136-AA56-4CD5-8860-2CD16E1856B5.jpeg

โ€ƒ

BBC55049-C908-496C-AF44-41D458225118.jpeg

Her own hand knit crown! Such a special gift ๐Ÿ’ 

Such a cute birthday day happy birthday to all June girls ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

Aw, @Mcakes  you deserve every bit of this goodness and so much more!  ๐Ÿ’–  What a relief to know that everything arrived in one piece - hope your magical day was as magical as you! ๐Ÿ‘‘ Hopefully Disneyland will open soon so that Baby Cakes can wear her crown to The Castle (๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽˆ) xoxoxo

What a wonderful birthday surprise, @Mcakes! That crown!! How absolutely fantastic is that?? 

@Mcakes Wow! Happy Birthday, late or early haha. That card is insane! And oh my gosh the crown so cute @ZombieMetroAnt 

@Mcakes this is most definitely so special!! 

@Mcakes That was so sweet of @ZombieMetroAnt! That crown is adorable and that card is gorgeous!โค๏ธ

@Mcakes  she definitely is!!!!  I swear I saw her polishing her halo once!  Weโ€™re so into her!  that crown is just too precious!!!! ๐Ÿฅฒ. I can see you getting lots of use outta that cup once you are finally able to bring yourself to pour liquid into it that is;). @ZombieMetroAnt  Is there no end to your awesomeness?  

@Mcakes This is so sweet of her to send some Downtown Disney your way. 

@naturalooks15 and I were discussing the Lilah b. priming oil a while ago, and I unexpectedly received a sweet Galentineโ€™s surprise from her...including the entire bottle!

A4006F87-C681-456D-B0F7-9BE91256A388.jpeg

She sent along a couple of my absolute favorite masks, as well as a few samples for me to try. This was the first time I have tried the Tatcha Dewy Cream, and it was love at first sight for my skin๐Ÿ˜Œ She also included this beautiful choker! 

A6213F0E-3644-4915-8DE8-AE8401AFE6EE.jpeg

Thank you, @naturalooks15, for thinking of me, and for being there with me on my skin care mishaps. You always offer such thought and truly helpful, detailed advice. I appreciate you and am grateful for being a part of your BIC life! Hugs to you ๐Ÿค— 

Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe!โค๏ธ

Thank you, @faeriegirl! It was very kind and thoughtful of @naturalooks15 to surprise me like this!

@eshoe Awe those are such sweet and thoughtful gifts!!

They really are, @Samtian. I can tell @naturalooks15 put a lot of thought into her surprise for me, and it did not go unnoticed ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@eshoe Oh what a nice and thoughtful gift.  She remembered your favorites and gifted it to youโค๏ธ

Yes, @tjffc - I probably sound like a broken record with my When mask kudos๐Ÿ˜† @naturalooks15 is incredibly thoughtful to have remembered!

Of course I remember @eshoe  because I started buying When masks after reading yours and probably @itsfi  discussion about them in the mask thread. ๐Ÿ˜„

One of my first and favorite masks @naturalooks15 ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you again!!!

@eshoe How sweet of her to include the masks and choker for you.

Yes @SportyGirly125, my eyes lit up when I saw the When! my favorite ๐Ÿฅฐ

Glad I was able to pick things  you liked @eshoe 

BIC is a place I have seen a lot of kindness. I feel like I have had great friendly interactions here and even if I canโ€™t always post regularly, whenever I do get a chance, I love reading though messages/ threads here.

I appreciate your friendship here on BIC @eshoe and look forward to our interactions, sharing of skincare experiences, reading you reviews & thoughts on various things.

12,978 Replies
testing