Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Aww thanks lady @eshoe 

I agree with your statement @eshoe. During the pandemic, BIC became my favorite outlet to share thoughts and share beauty. When I got downsized @sprocketta spoke with me off line and she let me vent. Good news , this week I went back to my normal schedule. That 3:30AM start time was a killer! 

@Loretta55 it does not surprise me at all that @sprocketta lent her ear to help you get through such a difficult time. Hurrah for a return to some normalcy with your regular schedule, 3:30 is brutal! 

@sprocketta Awww how sweet of @eshoe to curate this surprise box for you 

@SportyGirly125 she is a real doll

What a wonderful gift, @sprocketta! I'm sure you'll rock those colors- they look really pretty! 

@quspork pink eyeshadow, especially pink shimmers are my jam. This is the 1st ND palette that I have actually wanted.

Does anyone have advice on how to overcome a miscarriage? 
I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and it was so devastating for me. My heart shattered and I cry for hours every day thinking about what couldโ€™ve been & all of the what ifs. I really wanted to have this baby but it just didnโ€™t work out that way... I feel so guilty, depressed, and purely saddened and heartbroken. I canโ€™t let go. I just want my baby back. 

@amanda0000 Sorry for your loss. I have had 3 miscarriages before my son and it was really hard on me physically and mentally. I was dealing with a lot of pain and hurt, depression, sadness, anger you name it. I used BIC to help cope with what I was going through to get myself feeling better. It took a while to sort of accept what happened but I think itโ€™s still hard to get over completely.  Itโ€™s been 6 years since it happened and mine were all back to back and I still think about it and get sad but am letting time heal me. 

Thank you so much for sharing. Itโ€™s still a bit hard for me to talk about right now and it just has me very depressed. Itโ€™s hard for me to eat, sleep, shower, you name it. I never feel like getting out of bed. 

After reading @haleyvvvv's review of this mask, I commented that I'd like to try it sometime - and almost immediately she messaged me offering to send me one! Such a sweet gesture! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

IMG_1124.jpeg

โ€ƒ

What a great mask to try, @Shosh85! Who sweet of @haleyvvvv to send this your way, along with some fun extras๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe  It really was so kind of her! Can't wait to try it out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awwww @haleyvvvv that's so sweet of you!! Enjoy @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ’™

@lmaster  It was so sweet! I'm excited to try it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh yay, @Shosh85, I'm glad it arrived!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!!

It was so sweet of you to offer @haleyvvvv! Thanks again! Can't wait to try it! I actually haven't tried much from the brand at all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It's always so nice to see the generosity within our community! I can't wait to hear how the mask works out for you, @Shosh85.

Right, @quspork?! The kindness and generosity of everyone here blows me away! 

@Shosh85 That was so sweet of her. 

@SportyGirly125  It really was! Can't wait to try it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

12,978 Replies
testing