Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It was my absolute pleasure @itsfi!! Enjoy all the goodies and thanks for all your detailed, insightful reviews on the masking thread! The first mask I added was the FANCL as I though you and your skin type would really enjoy it. Haha, hope the granola is still crunchy, I wanted to send something that would stay well for a few weeks! Can't wait to read your reviews on the masks!

Oh my goodness, you're a sheet mask matchmaker @Aaliaa!  That FANCL mask caught my eye immediately and it was perfect fit, both in terms of the actual fit and for my skin type.  Thank you! 

The granola was still crunchy and is still crunchy, at least what is left of it. I put it in my purse and would snack on it throughout the day.  So good!!

What a great package to receive, @itsfi! It looks like you've got a great collection of masks to play with! 

@quspork,  @Aaliaa is so incredibly thoughtful and generous.  โค๏ธ   I think the best way to describe what I'm thinking when I look at all these goodies is this - 

so excited.gif

@itsfi

Wow, what a nice gift to receive!! So many nice masks and other goodies!! I know you'll enjoy trying everything!! Way to go @Aaliaa

You know me well @yankeefaithful I can't wait to try these masks ... so many great options!  That @Aaliaa knows her masks!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow this is quite the haul! I mean...Unicorn Mail from @Aaliaa ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you have fun trying out all of those masks @itsfi ! I love how BIC brings friends together Heart

Well said @Mcakes!  BIC brings friends together!  โค๏ธ  LOVE!   @Aaliaa was so generous with this unicorn mail.  

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Huge thank you to @Aaliaa !!! She helped me get my hands on full-sized bottle of Babyfacial ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• She went ahead and added a whole bundle of extra goodies to enjoy- I was so excited to see the We Bare Bears Mask, I ran to show my kids and they think itโ€™s the coolest mask ever (and I wouldnโ€™t disagree) ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿป She also added some foil masks for

me, I havenโ€™t tried foil masks yet, and donโ€™t have any in my stash, so these were a very thoughtful addition โค๏ธ Iโ€™m really excited to try these samples and masks, I love having new products on hand, so I appreciate this gift so much โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• Thanks a million, A! โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ 438CDABC-EBF6-4A5E-A83C-0225887BBA5C.gif

@Aaliaa sent you fantastic unicorn mail, @bakeamuffin!  Enjoy your babyfacial and new masks!

Thank you @curlychiquita, they will be easy to enjoy ๐Ÿ˜„โค๏ธ

@bakeamuffin,

Hooray for  @Aaliaa for helping you to acquire a full-sized bottle of Babyfacial

and including all of these presents!  That's above and beyond!   ๐Ÿ™‚

It really is @tsavorite! Sheโ€™s a great friend to have! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•

Wow! @Aaliaa is nailing it with the unicorn mail lately! The bear mask sounds like its adorable and it was so sweet of her to help you get the DE Babyfacial,@bakeamuffin

It really was @SpaceLlama ๐Ÿ˜„ Sheโ€™s a sweet heart โค๏ธ

How sweet @bakeamuffin@Aaliaa is on a roll!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Haha, they were all really fun to put together and personalize for each lady @SpaceLlama @veronika23!

Such a fun package to receive, @bakeamuffin! I can't wait to hear what you think of the foil mask! 

It was!! ๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™m excited to try them out @quspork

Ice bear is pleased with this gift. @bakeamuffin

Ice bear is pleased with this gift. @bakeamuffin @Aaliaa

Re: Ice bear is pleased with this gift. @bakeamuffin

@SchylarR ๐Ÿ˜„ B3DAA97A-E140-4DD1-B2A3-4D17A5CA69B5.png

12,978 Replies
testing