Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Ispend2much6  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Those gummy bears sound (and look) delicious!!! I hope you enjoy all your goodies from @ClassicallyFab@Ispend2much6!

Awww -These are the sweetest surprises from @ClassicallyFab!  And you're right, those apple candies sound amazing!!!  Actually, all of the candy sounds amazing!!! โค๏ธ And I never could find those stamps - I guess I should have ordered them online.  Too cute! โค๏ธ 

Enjoy!  @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  "Thanks, lady!

Oh goodness those stamps are great! And as a lover of all things vintage Halloween I must say that the calendar is freaking awesome!

@ReadPanda  I don't know where she got that, but there were quite a lot of vintage Halloween items on Cost Plus World Market's site.

I just bought a few things from the holiday section at the shop they have near me, though I guess now I may have to spend money online too, haha.

@Ispend2much6@ClassicallyFab,

The Scratch and Sniff Stamps are so cute!  I love them!  And everything else!  So very thoughtful!  What a cool friend!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  Thanks!  Cool is a good word. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6,

Does that show my age, or what?    ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  I hope it doesn't mean that.  My teen uses it.  See, we're young at heart.  

What a fun surprise @Ispend2much6!  @ClassicallyFab is so creative and thoughtful; there are so many great treats in this unicorn mail. Those scratch-and-sniff stamps are adorable and I just love those sour gummies and that mug!  

@itsfi  Everything was wonderful, including @ClassicallyFab's kindness.  Since you know about my donut fiasco, let me confess that I had a similar one with the apple gummies. ๐Ÿ™‚

Who can blame you @Ispend2much6?! The apple gummies look delicious. Let's not call it a fiasco though - you are, after all, doing this for the greater good. How else will the rest of us know if these treats are tasty if you don't try them and fully vet them?

@itsfi  Well, then, I am glad to have done  my public service.

@Ispend2much6,

When are you serving the Pumpkin Spiced Donuts?  As  a public service...   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  I wish I could ship them!  

The Halloween calendar has to be my favorite, @Ispend2much6. Except for the scratch and sniff stamps!!! My post office never has the good ones, these are awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  They are unbelievably cute!  

So amazing, @ClassicallyFab is just the sweetest Heart What lovely unicorn mail!! Enjoy it all @Ispend2much6 Heart 

@Mcakes  Thank you, and she is.

12,978 Replies
testing