Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my Lord @Shosh85! I didnโ€™t know this many different masks existed!  Awesome gifting!

@jozkid Right?! There are just sooo many!! It definitely was an awesome gift! ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85, Iโ€™m so sorry youโ€™ve been having a rough time; happy this arrived at a good time.

I had no idea you were a fellow sock hoarder! ๐Ÿงฆ๐Ÿ˜‚  I saw the bottoms of the socks and thought it was cute and perfect for you! ๐ŸŒฎ Thank you for all you do! ๐Ÿค—  BIC is a special place and you are one of the many people who make it as great as it is! 

@itsfi You are the best! I was seriously speechless when I opened that bag! Sooo many great things I've been wanting to try!

These socks are super cute!! ๐ŸŒฎ I totally have a sock problem, or at least that's what my husband tells me, haha! I literally have one full drawer (and it's a big one๐Ÿ˜‚) dedicated to just socks! 

Thanks so so much again, Fi!! This was such a generous, thoughtful and unexpected gift and I very much appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww, @Shosh85, it makes my heart happy to see this beautiful surprise greet you after a rough week! @itsfi is so generous, you deserve all the extra ๐Ÿ’— for everything you do and contribute here. Those socks are awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž, there is soooooo much masking goodness here. Hope things level out and next week is much better ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much, @eshoe!! You are so sweet โค๏ธ I am so happy to have found the BIC and I am grateful to be able to converse with wonderful people like yourself and @itsfi!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

So there I was, minding my own business and having yet another horrible week ( mostly work stuff with a GI bug thrown in ) driving sullenly home with the little when we turn into the driveway. โ€œWhatโ€™s that?โ€ We both say at the same time. โ€œI donโ€™t know, I didnโ€™t order anythingโ€ ( Shocking, I know!!!LOL!)

We get to the porch and she picks up the box, shoulders sagging a little bit and she says โ€œh, itโ€™s for you. Itโ€™s never for me. Can I help you open it?โ€ 

โ€œOf course!!!!โ€ So we open it.

First thing we see is a cute little notecard from @jozkid and it says that it is INDEED for BOTH of us!!!!

Sparkles start to light up Little Miss Mermadeloveโ€™s eyes. So then we set to worn. 

Iโ€™m lousy with spoiler, so here are pics of the finished products, my pile and hers! I accidentally left out a few things but you โ€˜d hardly notice due to @jozkid loving generosity!!!!

2C680A6B-5825-40DA-9114-D298C73B5111.jpegMy pileMy pileHer pileHer pileOops! Added something we forgotOops! Added something we forgot

THANK YOU SO MUCH Thank you thankyouthank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially for thinking of little miss, too!!!

Awwwwww!!!! She's adorable @mermadelove!!!  Such a nice gift!!!!

@veronika23. Awww, thanks dearie!! How have you been? Sorry Iโ€™ve been out of touch lately!!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹

@mermadeloveno worries! I'm alright? How are things with you? Hope they are getting better! ๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23 things are slowly getting better at work so better overall! ๐Ÿ˜˜โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Well that's good. Hope it gets even better! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค @mermadelove

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Love everything about this post, the gift and your adorable daughter!! @mermadelove

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Aaliaa sheโ€™s my mini me bestie!

Awww!!!!  First of all Little Miss Mermadelove is the cutest!  She is growing up too fast, girl! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Second, @jozkid is the sweetest!  What perfect gifts she selected for you and the little! โค๏ธ  

Enjoy all your goodies, @mermadelove!  Happy to hear this brightened your day! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 Thanks sweet love!!! Been thinking of you! Sorry it took so long to answer. Things are FINALLY starting to settle down a bit at work so Iโ€™m trying to catch up!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

@mermadelove,

Your little is just so cute!  It's fun to watch her grow!  @jozkid is definitely a sweetheart and is so kind and gracious to include presents for your wonderful little one!  I'm sorry that you had a horrible week, but grateful to see this happy ending!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite everyone tells you how fast they grow up but itโ€™s so true!!! Sheโ€™s all legs and giant vocabulary !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aw!!! Looks like @jozkid knew exactly how to improve your...

Aw!!! Looks like @jozkid knew exactly how to improve your day! I hope you and your little cutie are enjoying the goodies @mermadelove!

Re: Aw!!! Looks like @jozkid knew exactly how to improve your...

@Lazybeautybeast she is totally hooked on unicorn mail at this point. Lol ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹

@mermadelove I can't get over how cute your little one is!! She is just adorable!! How sweet of @jozkid to include her in the Unicorn Mail!! She looks like she loves it!โค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing