Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ooooh that Candy Cane Body Butter is absolutely YUMMY, @lmaster! Of course @SportyGirly125 thought of you and @Kim888 as well ๐Ÿ˜  

@eshoe you all are amazing!! The gestures are so beautiful it lifts the spirit genuinely ๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster @Yay. Glad you love it. Thank you so much for your friendship and support over the years. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@SportyGirly125 right back at you sweet beauty ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹

Had the opposite of "unicorn mail". Package got "delivered" to incorrect address. Contacted Sephora and was told they would resend the order. The order was $60. Got $15 with of the order "replaced". NEVER ordering from Sephora again 

No unicorn mail here but Iโ€™d appreciate some cheerful words.  I lost birth mom a week ago  and then  today after the wake I  caught my boyfriend with my cousin in back of the ceremony hall. Iโ€™m devastated.  

@justblingit1313 @Sorry you are going through a rough time. Hopefully things will get better for you. 

@justblingit1313 WOW.  That must be devastating.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  Things WILL get better.

Thank you so much @lmaster for my holiday box of goodies. I swear you know me so well and picked out the perfect gifts for me.  I love the Sanrio/Hello Kitty items. They are just adorable. Almost to cute to use. 

I wish everyone could smell the candle because it smells as good as it sounds. Delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

I canโ€™t wait to go through the deluxe samples and find a new fav. I am trying really hard not to eat all the chocolates this week but canโ€™t promise it wonโ€™t happen. Thank you for your kindness and friendship โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

IMG_7286.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 what a fun package!

@CookieGirl1 @lmaster picked out the perfect goodies for me.

Ok, the Little Debbie candle is just sending me, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿคฃ but I bet it does smell delicious! Enjoy your special holiday treats from @lmaster

@quspork Thank you!  The candles smells so yummy!

@SportyGirly125 awwww you're so welcome!! I appreciate you more than you'll ever know!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank you so much @eshoe for my lovely holiday goodies. I canโ€™t wait to use the masking set. You got me hooked on Leahlani and these look just as good. The socks are so soft and I canโ€™t wait to use The Crรจme Shop holiday sheet masks. Some of the chocolates are  already missing. 

I love the handmade card. You get so creative with them. 

Thank you for your friendship and support. I am glad to have another Hello Kitty loving friend and also someone who loves crafting. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

IMG_7273.jpeg

IMG_7274.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 @eshoe that card is gorgeous!

@CookieGirl1 I love her hand made cards

@SportyGirly125 it is a joy to share little loves like this with you! It's hard to pass up on anything Hello Kitty, isn't it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much @eshoe for sending me a box of Christmas goodies! I canโ€™t wait to try out all the masks and the socks are so pretty! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’šIMG_3481.jpeg

IMG_3483.jpeg

@faeriegirl yay so happy this little package made it your way safely! The Sundae Best Mask is almost a dust for the (sadly no longer) PTR Cocoa Mask. The socks are from a little place called the Sock Shack in Portland Maine. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

The Sundae Best mask smells sooo good @eshoe! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

12,978 Replies
testing