Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @Mcakes. I feel fortunate to be part of this community. 

@sprocketta  I'm glad @itsfi lifted your spirits; recovering from surgery takes a lot of energy.  I hope you heal soon!

Thank you @Ispend2much6 I appreciate the well wishes

This is really sweet of @itsfi!  I'm glad you're feeling better, @sprocketta!

It is @curlychiquita  I feel very special having received it.

@sprocketta You're definitely right about BIC! The people here are amazing and Im glad that this wonderful and thoughtful gift from @itsfi made your week great! Wishing you a speedy recovery! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks @trishavt I'm on the road to recovery and this raised my spirits.

@sprocketta You are so lucky to have @itsfi as a friend. Sheโ€™s awesome!

I definitely am @jozkid

@sprocketta,

I'm glad that the surgery is over!  I hope that your recovery is speedy!   So thoughtful of sweet @itsfi to send you such a nice care package, complete with chocolates!!!    ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite The chocolates were very tasty!  Thank you for the well wishes.

@sprockettaThats super sweet of her, and I hope your hand is feeling a lot better

Thanks @Anastasiya13  Working on recovery

That was so thoughtful of @itsfi! I hope your recovery is going well @sprocketta, lots of great things to keep you in good spirits while you heal.

Yes @CC3616 Totally raised my spirits and made me feel special

Thank you @sprocketta for your very sweet and kind words! I have loved seeing and reading everyone's posts, like yours!!, on the lipstick challenge thread!  You look fab in so many lippies and have such fun with the challenge. I hope all is going well with the recovery process!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Recovery is going well @itsfi  Thanks for the major pick me up.  Just what I needed!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hi itsfi everybody talking about u, u r so kind ! U give so many gifts , r u a member of Sephora, actually I m a new member of this community, I have no knowledge about this group,

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hi @Mousumi123, I'm a member of BIC. I'm not affiliated with Sephora other than I shop there ... a lot (LOL) and I participate in BIC which is a platform created by Sephora. @GG84 @veronika23 described unicorn mail very well in their posts, better than I could (GG84's below and veronika23's original post to start off this thread).  BIC and the members here are really great; I've learned so much from people here and have developed some great friendships in the process.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mousumi123 @itsfi Is a member of BIC just like you and me. You asked in another thread how to get Unicorn Mail...You become an active member of the community. You form friendships with other members and you don't ask for it. Unicorn Mail has nothing to do with Sephora, it was a thread created by users to show kindness/appreciation towards one another.

Thatโ€™s really nice. I hope you are feeling well. 

12,978 Replies
testing