Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww, thank you for your kind words @yankeefaithful! @sprocketta really spoiled me. I must report that the chocolates have all been consumed; I won't say when exactly but they went quickly. Veeerrry quickly. YUM! I can't wait to use another one of these sheet masks; the honey one is fabulous! It smells like sweetened honey and Jo Malone Red Roses. And it does an amazing job of hydrating and nourishing my skin. Thank you again sprocketta! ๐Ÿ™‚

@yankeefaithful the first round of chocolate didn't make it into the box because I couldn't resist lol

@sprocketta  I don't  blame you!! When it comes to chocolate,  it would be hard for me not to eat it all!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww @sprocketta you sent @itsfi lots of masking <3!!! I spy the MegRhythm masks she loves and Leaders, too! The Farmstead masks look very cool, a brand I will now need to go hunt down ๐Ÿ˜‰ Very kind of you, sprocketta:)

@eshoe your suggestions were invaluable! I was so curious about the eye masks so I tried them myself and I love them! Thanks for your help!

Yay I am so happy you found a new love for yourself, as well, @sprocketta๐Ÿ˜Š!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

how do i participate in this? i am new to the Sephora app, besides purchases anyway. iโ€™d like to share beauty stuff iโ€™ve collected but do not use โค๏ธ thanks for your time

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hi @mrswilldozier!  This isn't an exchange but rather people who have gotten to know each other in the community and have become friends. They send each other things as a surprise/pick me up and we call it unicorn mail. There are also other types of exchanges as well in the community. Stick around and check it out! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank You for this info! that is so wonderful that so many beautiful women can come together & be friends like this! 

@mrswilldozier  It is pretty awesome! It's a great community! You should definitely stay and explore the many wonderful threads on here. Don't be shy, just jump in whatever conversation that interests you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Laynie has her Halloween Costume!! So in love with the Mermaid!!!

@caway, Laynie is so adorable! What a cute costume!

Too cute @caway!

@caway This is so adorable!  Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Steph

Hi @caway,

I am obsessed with Mermaids! Laynie is the cutest Mermaid I have seen. Hope she enjoys her Halloween. 

Best,

Rebecca 

@caway, this is the cutest thing ever!

Oh stop it, she is too cute @caway Heart

@caway this is so cute a merpup. I always see this thread pop up every so often and it makes me feel nice to see that people are so kind to one another. Iโ€™ve been going through the worst experience of my life my family member became severely ill and has been in a coma for months when I need a distraction or pick me up I go to the bt community and see people unboxing gifts or the nice stories people share, it makes me feel better. Iโ€™m grateful for this community of fellow makeup and skincare lovers. Please continue to share positive, funny, cute and heart warming things because you are brightening someoneโ€™s day.

@greenwenvy  So sorry for what you are going through.  So Glad this cheered you up!

Awww - This is really cute, @caway! โค๏ธ

So I got this lovely package from @prettyinpa just the other day. And I was thinking that she was my ghoulfriend for the Halloween exchange, but nope, she was just being awesome!  See, she lives in PA and Iโ€™m from there, and we talk about all the goodies from the area โ€” one of them being whoopie pies. Well she said sheโ€™d send me some and I totally forgot about it, but she made good on the promise! I received three HUGE and quite heavy whoopie pies! One was chocolate chip cookie, one was gingerbread and the other is apple. So far the chocolate chip and gingerbread have been devoured (I had help from my sons) but the apple might be shared with the hubs. ๐Ÿ˜. Thank you sweetie. You are the best!  And so are the whoopie pies! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹Conspicuously missing is the chocolate chip one... eaten!Conspicuously missing is the chocolate chip one... eaten!

12,978 Replies
testing