Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Amazing!!!! Enjoy all your new masks!!! @Shosh85

@veronika23 Thanks so much! I've been a little behind with masking, so this is just the motivation I needed! ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85  awesome! I am behind too!!! Have a huge box to get through! ๐Ÿ˜„

Well, I've been pretty quiet on BIC lately, just some crazy stuff with work and a resurging interest in painting, I've been weirdly busy! That said, I got an anonymous message a while back saying that they'd like to send me a gift they saw on my Elfster. I was so touched and delighted!

I got the present yesterday, and it was from the amazing @SpaceLlama!! I was SO surprised, and flipping thrilled to receive this. I've been fortunate to be @SpaceLlama's elf twice now, and she is such a delight to gift to, so it was even more amazing for her to spot my newly beloved Laura Secord Butter Cream Fudge (curse you introducing me to it @Mcakes!!) added to my wishlist and she sent me TWO BOXES. I just started housesitting/catsitting for my best friend, so I am trying to be responsible and have only brought a couple pieces with me to that place... pacing myself.

Everything she sent was so lovely, and so sweet (also kind of literally), and so incredibly thoughtful and kind and I am just really really thankful! I am so happy for the connections we make here! So thank you thank you thank you @SpaceLlama! May your hair always be a fabulous colour, and may your heart always be gold!

20181207_130454.jpg

Awwwww - What a sweet surprise, @NotCrocker!!!!  I love Laura Secord fudge, too!  Sooooo delish!  And that Llama brush cleaner is adorable!   @SpaceLlama is such a sweetheart! โค๏ธ

@NotCrocker, this is a lovely gift! ๐ŸŽ @SpaceLlama put together an amazing surprise! ๐Ÿ’ The butter cream fudge is ahhhh-mazingly delicious and oh my goodness, how adorable is that llama brush cleaner?!! Such a pretty card too. Enjoy all your wonderful treats! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Glad it made it to you safely, @NotCrocker! Canada Post had me worried for a while haha. You're just so incredibly sweet and I've been wanting to send you a thank you gift for a while, but I just didn't know what. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I do hope that Laura Secord one day sells these out west for all of you to enjoy anytime ๐Ÿ™‚ Sucre ร  la Crรจme is just too good ๐Ÿ˜

I hope you have the happiest of holidays, @NotCrocker ๐Ÿ™‚

Hehehe  @NotCrocker ๐Ÿ˜„

sorry not sorry win GIF

Such an amazing gift from @SpaceLlama Heart Everything here is just perfect for you. I am infinitely jealous of the 2 boxes of Laura Secord Butter Fudge AND the llama makeup brush cleaning pad ๐Ÿ˜„ Enjoy it all love!

P.S. @veronika23 really is the one to blame for the Butter Fudge addiction ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

P.S.S. Do Wunderbars still exist? Because I love those too ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes  yes Wunderbars still exists!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@NotCrocker butter fudge and beauty products?! = my ideal Christmas present. Everything looks amazing.  <3333

@NotCrocker Enjoy your Llama Mail ! Itโ€™s so kind of @SpaceLlama to have sent you these goodies! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰!

@NotCrocker I LOVE the llama cleansing pad. So cute ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

@NotCrocker  awesome!!! The brush cleaning pad is too cute! Enjoy your sucre a la creme!!!!

I kind of donโ€™t even know where to start with this one. I received what may be the most amazing mail ever today. @itsfi (surprise, surprise!) said she was going to drop a DS of Bioderma in the mail as I had mentioned I was interested in trying it on another thread. I guess I will just begin by saying that itsfi is most incredibly generous and thoughtful.

Inside of the biggest box used to ship a DS ever, I found a smaller box with a card attached for my daughter, with the the sweetest mug! Her eyes were welling up she was so grateful. I found a stack of masks for me next, with 5 of the older Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin masks I love, along with a few smoothie masks that I am so excited to try! Underneath the masks we were both stunned to find another HUGE box addressed to her with the prettiest snowflake design. It was filled with treats that brought the biggest smile, laughter, and a few tears. She could not believe everything itsfi so carefully packed and gifted her. From stickers, scented gel pens (which were immediately tested, the orange was her favorite), face masks curated just for her (a skin barrier Juicy Kids face mask with 97% natural ingredients! Leaders Broccoli and Blueberry coconut gel masks and a When 10pm which created a little happy dance), and some very cool face lotion sheets that look like something she is going to ๐Ÿ’—.44C2535B-10B3-4AF8-AEE2-AA945414514E.jpeg

9C2CEA89-7E51-4117-A3D4-4972266D02D9.jpeg

8B39D29F-E347-4C98-B8FA-F1329CBEBAE5.jpeg

0244BB06-3302-4212-90B8-F04E6907AC69.jpeg

At the very bottom was a heavy satin silver bag which I untied and pulled out a huge stack of...individually wrapped packages shaped like sheet masks? Who wraps a single mask and decorates it with festive holiday stickers๐Ÿค”? Wait, I noticed something. At the top right of one there was a tiny snowman sticker with a number...I immediately checked another, then another. Sure enough. itsfi made me a Sheet Mask Advent Calendar ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‡

5FAC626B-9E3E-410A-9C06-1A139DF1EC56.jpeg

BE3ADA5B-7682-4411-AF65-01EE95D86071.jpeg

9C9CEE29-50F8-4E2E-8B5D-C776EB443463.jpeg

Each mask is impeccably wrapped in tissue paper and adorned with a different theme in stickers. There is a mystery gift which I am guessing is for Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ Day. Since itโ€™s already the 6th, I am going to tack on Days 1-6 after Christmas, which means they will take me though NYE. I have never seen anything like it. This type of creativity and thoughtfulness, the time she must have spent-words really cannot express how touched I am. Just recently I had asked her if she was planning to pick up a beauty advent calendar this year; little did I realize that she would create one for me. To be the recipient of so much generosity is humbling. Thank you itsfi๐Ÿ˜‡, you just made the โ™ฅ๏ธโ€˜s of another BICer and one in-the-making overflow with the spirit of the season๐Ÿ˜Š

***I am so sorry I canโ€™t post pics in Spoilers!!!***

Awwwww How sweet that @itsfi spoiled both you and your daughter, @eshoe! What a lovely surprise! โค๏ธ

It was beyond generous, @Tamara76! @@itsfi carefully picked out some of the cutest stickers to send her, as well as a sleeping mask that she absolutely loves๐Ÿ’–! Every time she uses her mug, she is reminded of itsfiโ€™s kindness๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe how amazing!! @itsfi knows just how to make someon...

@eshoe how amazing!! @itsfi knows just how to make someone's day!

Re: @eshoe how amazing!! @itsfi knows just how to make someon...

So true, @lmaster. In this case, she made my entire month (and year!)๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป!

Re: @eshoe how amazing!! @itsfi knows just how to make someon...

Awwwww  that's so sweet! @eshoe @itsfi genuinely thoughtful people you both are!

@eshoe What an awesome gift!  You can tell how much thought went into it.  I'm sure you and your daughter will enjoy all the lovely goodies!

Can you imagine wrapping all of those masks, @mishanyc?!?! @itsfi never ceases to amaze me๐Ÿ˜Š

12,978 Replies
testing