Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@lmaster my grandmother also introduced me to Fannie May chocolates. Whenever I visited her, we would make a special trip downtown to the chocolate store and I could pick out my own gift box. What a great memory!

Awwww @snoflakefaerie it's something we will never forget huh! 

@lmaster, that makes me love these chocolates that much more! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ @itsfi

Oooh @itsfi those chocolates are so yummy! What a fun and deserving gift of unicorn mail @@lmaster sent your way! Itโ€™s like the perfect get-in-the-winter-mood box๐Ÿ˜„

Such fun treats @eshoe@lmaster is very sweet.

@itsfi I love the unicorn BBW hand sanitizer, thats adorable! Such special Unicorn mail! 

Thank you @GG84! The unicorn hand sanitizer is adorbs! ๐Ÿฆ„ I canโ€™t get over how cute everything is. @lmaster picked out some amazing treats; sheโ€™s so kind.

@itsfi,

What cheery Unicorn Mail on a Monday!  With the cutest unicorn socks ever!  I kept looking at the darling penguins on your background cloth.  Fanny May chocolates!  This just keeps getting better and better!  ๐Ÿ™‚

It made for a lovely Monday @tsavorite! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @lmaster is so thoughtful and kind! ๐Ÿ’• Awww, thank you!  The penguins are my winter bedding - I have finally found a use for the flat sheet. Hahahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Great unicorn mail!!! Those socks are too cute!!! @itsfi

Theyโ€™re so warm and cozy too @veronika23! I get cold easily so these are perfect! ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi  I have a few pairs like that and they are cozy!  I just don't wear them often... I like to be barefoot as much as I can. ๐Ÿ˜„

Iโ€™m so happy for you @itsfi ! @Imaster sent you amazing gifts! That candle must smell so great! Who doesnโ€™t love chocolates ๐Ÿซ so yummy! Those socks are so cute, enjoy your goodies! I just love this community, everyone is so nice! Theyโ€™re the best !

I so agree @keana1! You and everyone in this community are fabulous!! โค๏ธ 

The candle....oh my goodness!!! It makes me think of cookies. Delicious cookies. I managed to just limit myself to one piece of chocolate. It was more on account of it being so late, not because I only wanted one. Hahahaha!

I have a piece of chocolate left from your Unicorn Mail @itsfi Iโ€™m going to eat it right now! They were so yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹

Today my heart grew two sizes bigger when  I received a very kind gift from @itsfi 980x.gif

Many months ago I had a deluxe sample the the Laneige multiberry mask, after I fell in love with it, I wasn't able to locate it. It had seemingly disappeared from the sephora site and it wasn't available on the Laneige website, either. I posted about it a couple of times but never got my hands on it. Fi saw it in store and remembered me, she graciously surprised me with it! ๐ŸŽ

To count down the holidays, she put together the most beautifully wrapped advent series of masks! I am thrilled to be able to use these daily and share all about them in the masking thread. ๐Ÿ’šโค 

She was so kind to send something that everyone in my family would enjoy; I've mentioned in the past that I love watching We Bare Bears with my three children, and Fi must have remembered because she sent 3 puzzles for us to build together! She also included some excellent Mommy & Me and Daddy & Me masks for my husband and me to use with our kids. She serisouly thought of everything ๐Ÿ’– One of the biggest surprises was the YSL lipstick. I'm blown away by the stunning packaging and divine color, it's a brilliant, gorgeous red. I was shocked to open it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– I'm really looking forward to sharing looks with this, I love reds!

Everything is so me, and is totally thoughtful. You know me so well!! Thank you a million times over for these amazing gifts!! Thank you Fi!!Thank you Fi!!

Opening the box! Thank you for replacing my Peace Out Acne dots again!!!Opening the box! Thank you for replacing my Peace Out Acne dots again!!!

A box of surprise gifts! The wrapping is so beautiful!A box of surprise gifts! The wrapping is so beautiful!

These are perfection! You really blew me away with these! They're so pretty!!! I love your wrapping.These are perfection! You really blew me away with these! They're so pretty!!! I love your wrapping.

Goodies for all!Goodies for all!

The most decadent chocolates! I have fallen in love with Lolli& Popz treats, I'm so happy to have these to snack on! I'm also very excited to try these TCHO chocolates! They look delightful (= Check out the lovely wrapping, those jewels are eye catching and so pretty.The most decadent chocolates! I have fallen in love with Lolli& Popz treats, I'm so happy to have these to snack on! I'm also very excited to try these TCHO chocolates! They look delightful (= Check out the lovely wrapping, those jewels are eye catching and so pretty.

I was shocked and delighted to open these treasures, thank you from the bottom of my heart! You totally spoiled meI was shocked and delighted to open these treasures, thank you from the bottom of my heart! You totally spoiled me

๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’šโค๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโค๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’š

OMG!  This is seriously sweet unicorn mail!  And that YSL lippie is gorgeous!  Enjoy, @bakeamuffin!   @itsfi, you are the official Santa Claus of BIC, girl! โค๏ธ

@bakeamuffin Such an amazing gift! How incredibly thoughtful it was of her to include your family as well! I love the puzzles! ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Wow what a fantastic gift @bakeamuffin

@bakeamuffin  Wow, what an awesome gift from @itsfi!!! All the masks, skincare and chocolates!! Your family is going to have a great time with all the goodies!! Enjoy!!๐Ÿ˜Š

12,978 Replies
testing