Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Tamara76- Such cute socks, the ladies on here, especially @ClassicallyFab are such great interesting sock finders. We should have a sock exchange sometime, that would be such fun!

OMG!  I love the idea of a sock exchange  - that would be a blast! Thank you, @prettyinpa! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 OMG love those socks!!! so awesome of @ClassicallyFab love Christmascorn mail! (loving that name hehe) ๐Ÿ˜„

Awww Thanks, @jen143xo!  I think they are beautiful!  @ClassicallyFab is such a sweetheart! โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ @Tamara76 Those socks are AMAZING! @ClassicallyFab where did you find those? 

Thank you, @GG84!  @ClassicallyFab sent them to me directly through Amazon! 

@Tamara76 that is awesome!! love it all so sweet!

@Tamara76 that is awesome!! love it all so sweet!

Re: @Tamara76 that is awesome!! love it all so sweet!

Thank you so much, @lmaster! โค๏ธ

Wow! These are awesome T! @Tamara76

Thank you so much, V!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@veronika23

@Tamara76  Love your candle too.  If that were mine, the only words needed on it would be "Santa I just want."  ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL!   OMG!  True story for me, too! โค๏ธ  @Ispend2much6

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  @ClassicallyFab is a great gift-giver.  Those socks are adorable!

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!  I totally agree! โค๏ธ

Sock gifts are the best!! I wear the llama ones you gave me all the time ๐Ÿ˜„ Such a sweet gift from @ClassicallyFab Heart 

I always love socks this time of year!!! @ClassicallyFab is such a sweetheart!!! โค๏ธ 

Awww - So glad you're still enjoying the llama socks, @Mcakes!!! โค๏ธ

I have so much catching up to do on BIC, but I couldn't wait to share my gratitude for this amazing and fabulous Christmas Unicorn (Christmascorn?  Is that a thing? Can we make it a thing? LOL!) mail I received from the ever beautiful @prettyinpa!!!!!

I knew I was in for a treat when I saw all the stickers adorning the outside of the box on my doorstep!

121718christmasgift21.jpg

121718christmasgift1.jpg

Once I opened the box, I couldn't believe how beautifully she wrapped everything!  Look at that beautiful wrapping paper!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

121718christmasgift4.jpg

I noticed the pups would not stop sniffing the package and nosing around while I was opening it!  I soon discovered why - She included special treats for my fur-babies from her local farmer's market! They are heart shaped and to me they smelled like regular crackers like your or I would eat, but the doggies knew they were special and they just could not get enough!!!

121718christmasgift5.jpg

And everything inside the box seriously blew me away!!!!

121718christmasgift3.jpg

I have been dying to try Makeup Geek for months now and she sent me a gorgeous MUG palette and duochrome highlighter (which doesn't look duochrome in the pan, but it is an absolutely gorgeous pink/gold shift when I wear it) that I am wearing as I type this!  She also sent me a stunning Nails Inc. polish duo with the prettiest unicorn glitter shade that matches the MUG highlighter!!!!  She also included the Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter I've been eyeing and one of the mystery Beautyblenders!!!!!  She also included a beautiful rainbow journal and some warm and fuzzy socks, which have been my obsession lately!!!

In addition to the treats my pups found irresistible, she sent me some amazing Whoopie Pies - I've heard of these, but never tried them before!  Let me tell you, they were heavenly!  I especially loved the chocolate chip cookie variety - sooooo good!  

Thank you soooooooo much to my dear friend, @prettyinpa!!!!  I really appreciate this lovely gift - you really warmed my heart during the rare cold snap we've been experiencing!  I am touched by your thoughtfulness and so grateful for you!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Image result for thank you doggy gif

This is a beautiful surprise @Tamara76@prettyinpa did a wonderful job with decorating the package and the gift wrapping and her gifts!! Amazing and so generous and thoughtful! 

Thank you, @itsfi!  I totally agree!  @prettyinpa is amazing!  I am so grateful for her! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76

Your Pups' faces!   These gifts are so much fun to look at, and to read about!  I'm sure that they are even better in person!  @prettyinpa is a darling friend!   Merry Christmas to both of you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

12,978 Replies
testing