Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe  How sweet and cute. Will look forward to the mask review   

Sometime this weekend Iโ€™m hoping, @GalPalVal17 ! Surprised and happy that @Indy701 was so kind to send this my way:)

Awww what a sweet surprise! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this @eshoe !

Iโ€™m curious to open it @veronika23 , there are 7 masks inside and itโ€™s barely the size of what one mask usually is. Canโ€™t wait to see what itโ€™s like!

Ohhhh can't wait to hear more!!! @eshoe 

@eshoe such a cute mask that @Indy701 got you. 

I canโ€™t wait to try it, @SportyGirly125, it was made in Japan and Iโ€™ve only tried a handful of masks from there:)

@eshoe,

Yay for hello Kitty and Yay for @Indy701, who sent you such sweet and thoughtful Unicorn Mail!

@Indy701 sure knew how to bring a smile to my day, @tsavorite ๐Ÿ’— this mask set (also very curious about it, there are 7 masks in 1 packet!).

@eshoe  Have a fun masking weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much, @Indy701! Your thoughtfulness and generosity to share this with me made my day๐Ÿค—

That is so sweet of @Indy701! Enjoy your weekend masking @eshoe!

@faeriegirl itโ€™s such a sweet surprise to find something like this in the mail, so excited to try @Indy701โ€˜s special find๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe oh how beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ’–I love hello kitty ! I would have a hard time using that mask because then I wouldnโ€™t have it any more! Lol! 

I have two HK masks in my drawer that I havenโ€™t used for the very same reason @mermadelove๐Ÿ˜† They are kinda too cute to use!

@eshoe Lol ok so Iโ€™m not the only one who has a too cute to use hoarde. Lol

Yeah @mermadelove my daughter set up a masking session for me recently (she even took a photo) and I had to tell her I couldnโ€™t use the mask โ€˜just yetโ€™ ha!

Spoiler
B4B6B381-9E15-4016-8470-419C660FD981.jpeg

@eshoe how cute

What a sweet gift from @Indy701! Enjoy your Hello Kitty masking, @eshoe!

It was very thoughtful of @Indy701 to offer, @quspork, and how could I say no to Hello Kitty๐Ÿ˜Š92BA60AB-78DB-4A04-8C59-B03FE2F92D67.jpeg

OMG I received such a mermaidy surprise yesterday! The talented @mermadelove sent me a bracelet that she made herself! She based the crystals/stones she chose on some posts I made in the otherworldly thread. It came in the adorable tin that's pictured beside it. How incredibly sweet and thoughtful of you mon amie! Thank you so much for the amazing gift! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0190123u.jpg

12,978 Replies
testing