Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SchylarR,

Congratulations on starting your final college semester!  Have fun, and good luck with school!  That's a big accomplishment to have come so far!   @eshoe is a sweet friend to send you all these masks!  ๐Ÿ™‚

She really is and thank you so so much!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @tsavorite

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Schylar Looks amazing!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good Luck!!

That's wonderful, @SchylarR!  Enjoy your masks (and your final semester!)

Thanks a bunch!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @curlychiquita

Such a sweet gift @SchylarR. The packaging of the masks is so adorable.

I know, right?! So sweet that she took the time to make things extra pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚ @PrettyPaint

What a sweet gift from @eshoe! You've got so many great masks to try out, @SchylarR-I hope you enjoy all of them! 

Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @quspork

Awww, @SchylarR, itโ€™s such a small thing in comparison to you teaching me how to post gifs๐Ÿ˜‚ I know what you mean, I have been floored by the kindness and respect shared toward everyone here. ๐Ÿ’— this community! I just wanted to pass on a wee bit of the generosity shown to me. I wish you the best of luck this semester, it is an amazing accomplishment and I will be celebrating you when you graduate ๐ŸŽ“!!! Much โค๏ธ, SchylarRโ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you!!! Thats means a ton to me!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ @eshoe

@eshoe is so thoughtful! ๐Ÿ’• We love having you on BIC @SchylarR and Iโ€™m so looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all these masks, girl! Have fun with your new treats! 

I am pretty proud of @SchylarR@itsfi-it takes such determination to do what she is doing๐Ÿ˜Š I know school is important, but still hope to see her pop in once again to share her masking adventures!

Awwwwwwh!!! Guuuuuys!!!! You are all so sweet!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ @eshoe @itsfi

Girl, there are some BIG winners in there! So much fun newness to try ๐Ÿค— enjoy your package - Iโ€™m sure we will see you over on the masking thread โ˜บ๏ธ @SchylarR

You sure will!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @scott1201

What a wonderful collection of sheet masks!!! Thanks for sharing @SchylarR!  Enjoy all your new goodies!

ps: your post made me cry! lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Awwwwwwh staaaaahp nooooooo! ๐Ÿ™‚ No cry. @veronika23

full

@SchylarR  Oh it's perfectly normal for me. lol I'm just very very sensitive and can feel how much it means to you so it made me all teary and stuff. ๐Ÿ˜„  No worries!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG yโ€™all! I canโ€™t even find the right words to say thank you for this completely unexpected surprise I just found in my mailbox. When I think of the incredible friends Iโ€™ve made through this community I feel so humbled and grateful ๐Ÿ’•The PMG lip trio is of course stunning, but what had me in tears was the card ๐Ÿ˜ญ @Ispend2much6 you are such a beautiful friend with the biggest heart, I really canโ€™t thank you enough for this sweet surprise! It makes my heart so happy that I get to think of you when I see these beauties in my collection ๐Ÿ’„ Thanks a million love ๐Ÿ’—!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a sweet gift from @Ispend2much6! Hope you enjoy it @Mcakes

10,890 Replies