Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

They are even more beautiful in real life, @quspork! Iโ€™ve tried them all, and love them all equally, thank you so very much for surprising me like you did๐Ÿ˜Š!!โ€™

awwwww happy birthday @eshoe enjoy your goodies, those gl...

awwwww happy birthday @eshoe enjoy your goodies, those glosses are beautiful

Re: awwwww happy birthday @eshoe enjoy your goodies, those gl...

Thank you @lmaster! Iโ€™ve been wearing them all, they are so, so good and have a cake-like scent, yum!!!

@eshoe  -jaw drop- that PMG lip set! And I love the pusheen stickers! So cute and very thoughtful of @quspork  to send you

I know @CC3616 , Iโ€™ve been eyeing it for awhile, and loving it so far. @quspork really made my day beautiful ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last week, I picked up this box of amazingness! @veronika23 surprised me with so many goodies, just because she is so generous and kind! How I was so blessed to be on the receiving end of such goodness, I don't know. I had been fighting a cold at the time and this was such a lovely treat - perfectly timed and well, just perfect. The yummy treats also served as incentive to get better so I could get have some. Thank you, V! Your thoughtfulness and generosity means so much. I can't wait to dig into all these goodies!

IMG_4344.JPG

That's just the edibile treats! There's more!!!  So. Much. More. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Spoiler
Awwww!!!! Cuteness overload! Unless she has people following me, she could have no idea that I was looking at those Gudetama SquishMe collectibles and the HelloSanrio Ice Cream Cone Collection - the keychain! I have NO idea how you knew I was eyeing these things, V!! LOVE my mini notebooks and pens - one set is in my purse; the other set is on my nightstand, where I jot down things like masks I want to buy or mask combinations I want to try. Aren't those notepads adorbs? AND the lip balm!! One can never have too many lip balms. In my purse and you can expect it to make an appearance on the masking thread.Awwww!!!! Cuteness overload! Unless she has people following me, she could have no idea that I was looking at those Gudetama SquishMe collectibles and the HelloSanrio Ice Cream Cone Collection - the keychain! I have NO idea how you knew I was eyeing these things, V!! LOVE my mini notebooks and pens - one set is in my purse; the other set is on my nightstand, where I jot down things like masks I want to buy or mask combinations I want to try. Aren't those notepads adorbs? AND the lip balm!! One can never have too many lip balms. In my purse and you can expect it to make an appearance on the masking thread.Oh, yeahhh!!!! I've discovered that my skin loves bamboo as a skincare ingredient. I have never seen these masks bamboo charcoal masks before and I can't wait to give them a try. Problem is ... which one do I try first?! Ugh, the curse of having just one face! LOL!Oh, yeahhh!!!! I've discovered that my skin loves bamboo as a skincare ingredient. I have never seen these masks bamboo charcoal masks before and I can't wait to give them a try. Problem is ... which one do I try first?! Ugh, the curse of having just one face! LOL!Totally taken aback by her goodness to me. These are hard to get a hold of in the US so I don't even know what hoops she jumped through to get them and then send them to me. OMG! So generous of you! <3Totally taken aback by her goodness to me. These are hard to get a hold of in the US so I don't even know what hoops she jumped through to get them and then send them to me. OMG! So generous of you! โค๏ธ

And last, but definitely not least...

Spoiler
Wait...what?!! Two of my favorite things in one! Ice cream and socks!! I can't get over this - it makes me laugh and smile all at the same time. Such joy!!Wait...what?!! Two of my favorite things in one! Ice cream and socks!! I can't get over this - it makes me laugh and smile all at the same time. Such joy!!

Thank you, thank you V, for EVERYTHING!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

This is such a great pick me up! I hope the masks help yo...

This is such a great pick me up! I hope the masks help you relax and recover, @itsfi!

Re: This is such a great pick me up! I hope the masks help yo...

Thank you @curlychiquita! I am feeling all better - must have been the delicious candies! Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I cant wait to try these masks! ๐Ÿ’— Love all the treats @veronika23 put together for me. So generous of her. 

@itsfi ,

I hope that you are now feeling much better! @veronika23  has definitely given you a reason to get well and go on living!  Wow!  That is a great assortment of treats and gifts!

Coffee Crisps are simply the best!

@tsavorite, Iโ€™m all better! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ This is such a fun collection of goodies! ๐Ÿ’— I love everything about it, most of all @veronika23โ€™s  thoughtfulness and care. ๐Ÿค—

@itsfi @veronika23 is Queen of sending delicious boxes!!! Enjoy diving into all that goodness.

BTW those socks are the cutest! 

You are so right @ElleElleG! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @veronika23 put together an amazing and delicious box of treats!! I have been so happy with my candies!!โ€™ Yum!! LOVE the socks! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Theyโ€™re perfect!! So many perfect goodies!

@itsfi  Those treats look good! They are making want to go get some chocolate ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT@veronika23 went above and beyond!! The candies are delicious!!! You definitely need to get yourself some chocolate ๐Ÿซ RebeccaBT! You deserve it!! ๐Ÿ’—

Yes coffee crisp overload! The packaging on the lip balm is very unique and I can't wait to hear about the masks! How sweet of @veronika23 ! 

@CC3616 Iโ€™ve somehow decided that I will have a coffee crisp every day! LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The lip balm smells really good and those masks will be making their way into my masking real soon! I just canโ€™t decide which one I want to try out first!! โ˜บ๏ธ

So many amazing treats, @itsfi! Those bamboo masks look really interesting. I can't wait to see the reviews in the mask thread! It's such a sweet and generous package from @veronika23!

@quspork I canโ€™t decide which of the bamboo masks to use first!! ๐Ÿ˜† They all look so good! ๐Ÿ’– So kind and generous of @veronika23! She really spoiled me. โ˜บ๏ธ

@itsfi that must have been so much fun to open, @veronika23 included so many delicious Canadian sweets ๐Ÿ˜‹ Those socks are beyond adorable! ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜

@bakeamuffin, you ladies have yummy snacks! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Any trip to Canada (or anywhere) for me necessarily entails trying out some yummy food spots but it looks like I will need to bring an empty suitcase for snacks when I visit one day. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm learning about all these delicious treats from you, @veronika23 and others on BIC. 

@itsfi I'm with you! Trying different foods from around the world is the best! ๐Ÿ˜‹

12,978 Replies
testing