Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Samtian   Ha, i saw you tagged me here and was excited for a second that youโ€™d received mail strangely fast.  

@heartsmyface Haha! It did arrive pretty fast though!

How cute is this package, @heartsmyface?! The Yoda yoga stickers are so adorable. 

@quspork Baby Yoda doing happy baby is just heart melting.๐Ÿ˜Š

@heartsmyface What an adorable gift!

@tjffc   Right?   She got me good!  Just gonna place this here cause Iโ€™m a dork๐Ÿ˜

F073EE2E-A2D2-4ECE-93E7-466048ED6319.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@heartsmyface  OH MY GOSH I WANT HIM!  ๐Ÿ˜ 

@heartsmyface  Oh my gosh, that is seriously the most adorable gift ever! I don't blame your little one for stealing the towel! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I looked up "Yoda yoga" on Amazon and found a yoda yoga T-shirt that I really want. Lol.

Enjoy!

@Shosh85   Ha, itโ€™s alright.  I still get to appreciate the cuteness.  A t shirt you say!?  I think I may need to do a Yoda yoga search of my own cause that sounds right up my alley!  ๐Ÿ˜…. I wonder if Yoda yoga pants are a thing... ๐Ÿ˜

@heartsmyface  There's a t-shirt and a tank top. I looked for pants, but couldn't find yoga yoda, but I did find these: ๐Ÿ‘‡

11B6E2FD-8FFE-4EBC-B39A-197EC8431695.jpeg

74BE9270-96FA-45F9-A13A-5A7EB7633FF1.jpeg

672FD876-0EE9-462F-A7F9-175BB2FF02E4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

39CDC004-8F5F-450D-AC9E-DA9B75E11111.jpeg

โ€ƒ

40D468D9-760B-41D6-9E92-F4FEC337EF4F.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I donโ€™t want to give away the sender of my Unicorn Mail because it would spoil a Secret Santa surprise. I am so thankful for your friendship and let me vent when I have been upset about my employment situation.

What a sweet gesture! ๐Ÿ’“ hope things are getting better for you and wishing you a happy new year @Loretta55 

Thank you very much @Guessgal.

Those buttons are just so cool, @Loretta55! What a thoughtful surprise ๐Ÿฅฐ

That person knows that I am a huge PMG fan @eshoe. I plan on wearing the pins on my denim jacket once spring arrives.

What a fun surprise, @Loretta55! Dumdum candy canes sound like a tasty little treat!

I always liked cherry Dum Dums @quspork . I will savor them slowly.

Hello..im jill I have SO MANY unused products  and deluxe samples..all sealed.. i will never get through all of it and some things might expire..if anyone WOULD ENJOY these things please PM ME! i would love to make someones holidays a little brighter!!

Spoiler

@JGSFLA   Aww thatโ€™s such a sweet idea!  I hope someone steps up to receive your wonderful gift!  Happy Holidays! 

Yes its too bad the trade list is gone but i just have too much stuff its ridiculous!

Looks like @lmaster has been busy!! This was such a nice surprise! Thank you so much sweet lady! 
DDF563E5-D749-4E2B-AEC9-60033645646E.jpeg

So many goodies! Some great masks, a new-to-me face oil and my HG, Green Clean! I also really love those mini Makeup Erasers - perfect for eye makeup! The box itself was also decorated with some super cute stickers, but it wouldn't let me upload the picture for some reason.

Thanks so much again, lmaster for spreading around some extra Christmas cheer! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ„

11,100 Replies