Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow, so bad you moved @lmaster! Hope it is better now.

Yes! No neighbors at all @ShortErica only issue is in the winter, they won't drive down our road because it doesn't get salted at all

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi! That was so sweet of @lmaster!

Thank you @faeriegirl! So very sweet of @lmaster! πŸ€—

What an ordeal! I'm so glad you were finally able to receive this amazing unicorn mail, @itsfi@lmaster picked out some lovely treats for you!

Such an ordeal @quspork but true to form @lmaster was so loving and funny through it all! πŸ₯°

@itsfi I’m so glad everything worked out in the end and you got your unicorn mail from @lmaster 

love the mask and little Moschino bear perfume. Plus she got you the Watermelon MAC Fix+ She really did send you a special package.

Thank you @SportyGirly125! πŸ€— @lmaster picked out some fab goodies. I can’t wait to use the watermelon MAC Fix+ - smells wonderful! πŸ‰ 

I am so happy this mail found its way home, @itsfi@lmaster has been so generous with her beauty love, can’t wait to hear about the Clean BeeSmiley Wink

@lmasterβ€˜s package was perfectly timed, too, @eshoe - I just finished up my cleansing balm so the Clean Bee 🐝 will be put to use very soon! 😊

Oh, nice @itsfi! Amazing how it all works out, isn’t itSmiley Happy

@eshoe I was beginning to think the wings on my unicorn needed some maintenance πŸ˜‚ so happy they found it!! 

I'm just so glad they found this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy de...

I'm just so glad they found this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy dear friend!!

Re: I'm just so glad they found this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy de...

You definitely spoiled me @lmaster!! With these goodies but mostly with your friendship. πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ₯°

Re: I'm just so glad they found this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜ @itsfi enjoy de...

Awwwwww @itsfi you are amazing!! I'm blessed to know such a lovely lady as yourself

I was shocked when I came home today and had a package from the incredibly sweet @skcfan! I can’t believe she remembered my birthday! She sent me so many goodiesπŸ€— Look at this awesome cup with a BIC decal!!! Pat McGrath lipgloss, Glossier lip balm, and Ofra highlighter! Lots of yummy chocolate and unicorn gum and the cutest unicorn cardβ€οΈπŸ¦„697160A3-9183-4BB4-A0BA-0058017E4159.jpeg

34DBDAB3-4C75-4A4A-9AC8-0B5B202ECC56.jpeg

Thank you so so much @skcfan! You are so kind and thoughtful!❀️❀️❀️

OMG!  That cup is epic!  I hope you had a truly beautiful birthday, @faeriegirl !  @skcfan is a sweetheart!

Thank you @Tamara76

Wow, that's so lovely of @skcfan , @faeriegirl! birthday balm, pat mcgrath,  chocolates and sorts of treats!  Enjoy, and happy birthday!! πŸŽ‰

Thank you @l8totheparty!

@faeriegirl WOW! How sweet!

Best,

Rebecca

6,960 Replies