Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@tsavorite  me too. I had water in my eyes Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23,

Me too!

@Tamara76  What a nice surprise to come home to! @veronika23  is a unicorn mail queen, in addition to a Sephora queen. Smiley Happy

Awww - Thank you so much, @Ispend2much6!!! <3

@Ispend2much6  I'm not the queen of anything Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

@veronika23  As long as we're queens in our own minds, that's good enough. Smiley Wink

@Ispend2much6  ain't a queen in there either Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Ok last one of the evening (because I have four more to do tomorrow). Hanging my head in shame here 

This is a little something something from @mermadelove. She knows my love for all things Halloween and now I have a few more additions to my collection! She also very generously included some makeup samples for me to try out. One thing that didn’t make it into the pic was a dark chocolate candy bar that my hubs ran off with!  Thank you doll!  You’re the best!

D711E8D3-9226-4B4F-BB09-7A9245DF0275.jpeg

So much magical mail @jozkid!!! Congratulations! These la...

So much magical mail @jozkid!!! Congratulations! These ladies sure know how to spoil you! Enjoy to fabulous goodies!!!

@jozkid @prettyinpa @quspork Awwww y'all are making me blush !!!!!

Haha, the candy bar that hubby ran off with!  Great treats from @mermadelove, she knows how to do Halloween right! Have fun, @jozkid

She sure does @prettyinpa!

Oh I love love love the Halloween-themed gift, @jozkid! What a sweetheart @mermadelove is!

@mermadelove is a truly special lady @quspork!

Awwww - How fun!!!   @mermadelove does the best job of finding little treats so well-suited to people's personalities! Enjoy, @jozkid!!! <3

@Tamara76  Said the pot to the kettle in the best of all ways!! I got the CUTEST thank you envelope from you yesterday. It was the only thing in the mailbox. Just so you know, whenever I see your name on any piece of mail, I instantly start smiling because I know whatever is inside is going to make me smile, no matter how big or small! All of those adorable mermaids are now adorning my laptop and my iPad!!!!!  Image result for pusheen chocolate  gifYou are the BEST!!!

Awwww- Yay!   So happy you liked them!  I saw them at the store and knew they had to be yours!!! <3 <3 <3   @mermadelove

@jozkid,

You are so funny! 

And so lucky to get Unicorn Mail from the lovely @mermadelove!   What a sweetheart!

Fun treats and Halloween decor!  Excellent! 

Your husband showed good taste in making off with that dark chocolate bar!   Smiley Happy

Oh wow!!!  This is so cool Heart  These are great additions to your spooktacular collection @jozkid!  Great job, Mermadelove Smiley Wink 

Awwww how sweet!!!  I love seeing all your goodies @jozkid!!!!  YAY!!!!!

8,412 Replies