Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @tsavorite This color is wonderful. It was so kind of her.

How sweet of  @blackkitty2014 , @sprocketta !

@sprocketta   What a kind gesture on her part!   I hope it works out for you.  I would use it as the last step before sunscreen in the morning or in place of your primer since it appears to have some blurring properties.  

Thanks @heartsmyface 

Oh my goodness!  Thank you so much @Shosh85  for the wonderful goodie package!  I really appreciate it and all the wrapping with cute unicorns and narwhals!   the bag is adorable!  between the hubs and the little guy I was robbed blind in the candy department!  I was able to save the saltwater taffy for myself so phew!!  :D.   Iโ€™m super thrilled to get to try the bat mask!   itโ€™s B week too!!!   And the fruity and watermelon masks look delicious!  And I had no idea chapstick made watermelon flavoured balm so Iโ€™m eager to try that too!  

Thank you sooo sooo very much for thinking of me and for all the time you spent putting the package together!  You made my heart happy today:) :,) Iโ€™m so touched!  F978DFAA-B143-4C77-84F6-B0542F35883C.jpeg

5046859B-93E3-482F-8803-188613FF4EDB.jpeg

How could anyone resist those eyes?How could anyone resist those eyes?

07A19231-7A2B-45FE-83BF-583DBBA7317E.jpeg

Awesome unicorn mail @heartsmyface!!! So many goodies!!!

@Shosh85is such an amazing person, @heartsmyface
- what a fantastic gift!

@heartsmyface I am loving all of the cute unicorns! 

Best,

Rebecca

So many fabulous unicorns! Love this gift from @Shosh85 for you, @heartsmyface!

I just adore your new magnet @heartsmyface "life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful".  What an important reminder we all need sometimes.  @Shosh85 outdid herself!

@heartsmyface it is just unbelievable how generous and thoughtful @Shosh85 is! LOVE all the sheet masks and thank goodness the taffy wasnโ€™t pilfered because it is SO good๐Ÿ˜„ 

@heartsmyface  What a fun unicorn mail! @Shosh85  is a doll. 

awwwww @heartsmyface how incredibly cute is this?? @Shosh...

awwwww @heartsmyface how incredibly cute is this?? @Shosh85 picked since great goodies for you!! enjoy

How cute is your llama-corn, @heartsmyface?!! @Shosh85 is an absolute doll and so thoughtful! Love all the goodies she sent you. I've been trying to be good with the salt water taffy, but I'm not sure it'll last very long - it's hard to have just one. lol! ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy your treats! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the fabulous masks!! 

@heartsmyface ,

The Llama-unicorn bag!  So cute!  So very sweet of @Shosh85  to send all these goodies to you!

@heartsmyface Wow so many masks and treats that @Shosh85 sent. How very sweet of her.

Wow, @Shosh85 ! That is so super sweet of you! @heartsmyface enjoy all your goodies!! ๐Ÿ’™

@l8totheparty   Thank you!!  Shosh was so generous, I donโ€™t even know where to begin!  Probably the letter B is a good start.  ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@heartsmyface Oh yay! I had no idea when you'd get this! I've never sent a package out out of the U.S. before, so I didn't know tracking wouldn't be available. I'm glad it got there ok! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Also, when trying to figure out myself when it might arrive, I found out you're only about 9-10 hours away from me - a lot closer than I thought!

Luckily, when I get candy, my boys could care less about it, but my husband? - he makes up for the both of them.๐Ÿ˜‚

It makes my heart happy that it made yours happy โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ I hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Shosh85 @LOL, jelly bellies are Ds favorite candy.  I could feel him closing in on them while I was taking photos ๐Ÿ˜…. I donโ€™t mind cause Iโ€™m always stealing his candy.  

saltwater taffy just happens to be one of my favs anyway so the jelly bellies made good decoy candy!    it wonโ€™t last long once itโ€™s opened so I havenโ€™t opened it yet in the hopes it lasts a couple days!  

Thatโ€™s probably a good thing the kiddos arenโ€™t into candy.  Sugar fiends are a challenge. 

Wait..at 2nd glance..is the bag a unicorn, a llama, or a combo?! Either way adorable and so thoughtful of @Shosh85. Love that you are all ready to jump on the bat mask for B week. We'll have to be mask twinsies sometime. I spot some Cosmetea for C week. Enjoy your amazingness too!

12,978 Replies
testing