Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oooooh that card is just gorgeous, @itsfi - it needs a frame like you said! @heartsmyface took such care to put together a lovely package for you, isn't that wrapping paper adorable?!?!

The llama card is beautiful @eshoe! As is everything that @heartsmyface put together. The gift wrap is soooo sweet and cute! ๐Ÿ’•

Such a wonderful gift from @heartsmyface , @itsfi 

@heartsmyface really did such a sweet and beautiful work with this @emaisgr8! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

ooooooo yum @itsfi those masks look amazing!! enjoy!

ooooooo yum @itsfi those masks look amazing!! enjoy!

Re: ooooooo yum @itsfi those masks look amazing!! enjoy!

Thank you @lmaster! I feel so spoiled. @heartsmyface picked out some amazing treats - for my tummy and my face! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ

The card seems to be one of a kind @itsfi. So much in the box. Candy and masks and more - wonderful! @heartsmyface created an amazing package with lots of goodies and love.

@ShortErica, itโ€™s really such a beautiful card inside and out. @heartsmyface has a sweet soul. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@heartsmyface, sent such a lovely gift, @itsfi \! I'm glad the glasses made it there safely!

Iโ€™m so impressed with @heartsmyfaceโ€™s curating and packaging skills. Those glasses are very cute and Iโ€™m so happy they made the journey safely.

Love, love, love this whole package! Those wine glasses are terrific, @itsfi@heartsmyface really outdid herself putting together all of these wonderful goodies for you!

She really did @quspork@heartsmyface spoiled me! ๐Ÿค—

Wow, what an amazing gift! I love receiving huge boxes of stuff in the mail. It always feels like Christmas. <333

@PenelopeBT, it definitely feels like Christmas in July! @heartsmyface made it all possible.

@itsfi ,

What a lovely, lovely gift assortment from @heartsmyface !  Yes to the Coffee Crisp and all the other delicious candies!  The Llama Card is so cute!

I want to frame the llama card @tsavorite! It's adorable! โค๏ธ

@itsfi   Oh yay!!  Iโ€™m glad you like everything!   And Iโ€™m super happy that youโ€™ll get to spread the happiness forward to the little one!!!!  Ha, heโ€™s going to be so loved! 

And hehehehe, those peach chocolates!   I think it may be illegal to share those.  I would keep those to yourself if I were you. Just to be safe;) 

Iโ€™m realizing I forgot to put something in the box and iโ€™m kicking myself!  ๐Ÿ˜ฃ.  I had one job!!!  

Hahaha @heartsmyface! Oh yes, no peach chocolates for the sweet girl - I'm going to have to hide those; she won't understand why she can't have those. lol. I probably should just take out a couple of the cookies and hide the box too while I'm at it - she won't just want to share just one if she knows where the box is. ha! 

@itsfi Everything from the outside to the inside of the box is so adorable!!!  @heartsmyface did an amazing job at picking everything out for you.

Enjoy all your goodies!!!

Thank you @SportyGirly125@heartsmyface did an amazing job with curating and packaging these treats for me. I feel very spoiled by her. 

Sooo sweet of @heartsmyface !  Such a thoughtful gift.  Can't go without some Canadian chocolate. Smarties and Coffee crisp. โ˜• @itsfi 

Is it true that there are no Aero bars down there? 

12,978 Replies
testing