Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Are you guys ready?!! Squee I am so excited to share this with you guys! She gifted me a llama bank 🀩 a shiny purple adorable llama bank lol. How cute is this thing? I shall use this for β€œtreat yo self” money πŸ’΅. She also included Ghirardelli chocolate eggs which were promptly consumed πŸ˜‚ I was so incredibly touched to see this keychain πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ’– I know how special this is and I am so thankful! The mermaid theme continues with this adorable water bottle-hydration challenge here I come! I was cracking up when I saw the googly eyed stickers πŸ‘€...you know these will be popping up again lol. Such a cute notepad πŸ“ and the softest scarf wrap with tassels. It’s so pretty! She also included some Kneipp products which I am so excited to try out. I haven’t tried anything from them before and I love that it is natural based 🌱 Now who is this amazing woman who took the time out of her day to send a care package to lil ole me? The beautiful @jozkid of course 😍 I can’t thank you enough for the kind thought and your generosity. You’ve definitely given me such a boost of positive energy and I look forward to paying it forward πŸ˜‰ Thanks a million love!

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow! This is awesome @Mcakes!!!

So many lovely things in your unicorn mail package! That llama bank is so cute, it reminds me of Jeff K0ons' balloon dogs. Enjoy @Mcakes!!

(WHAT! The artist's last name is a "bad word"?!)

@jozkid you, madame, have picked out some wonderful things!

Awwwww - What an adorable and appropriate surprise, @Mcakes!!!! I love the artwork so much - You're such a doll, @jozkid!!!! <3

@Mcakes  @jozkid  What a grand surprise!  Jozkid always finds the cutest things!

WOW @Mcakes!  Looks like you have a whole day of pampering ahead of you: bubble bath? check!  Chocolate?  check!   Flask disguised as a mermaid water bottle for wine?  check!  Heart  how sweet of @jozkid β— ain't she sweet? Heart  that was a rhetorical question

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! " Flask disguised as a mermaid water bottle for wine?" You slay me @ZombieMetroAnt !!!

You @ZombieMetroAnt are way too nice!

πŸ˜πŸ‘ glad you like your new toys @Mcakes!  Thank you so much for all you do 😘 

I don't like them, I LOVE them @jozkid Heart !!

@Mcakes,

The Magical Unicorn left a really great package for you!  That mermaid bottle!

There is so much fun in this gift from @jozkid!

@Mcakes Squeeeeeeeee! Omg every little thing in that package is AWESOME!!!! @jozkid is an excellent gifted!!!! Oh and that mermaid bottle?? The. Best. Ever!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

I might have to make that my signature gift @mermadelove

@jozkid I know a LOT of BTers who would LOVE that! It is now my signature water bottle! πŸ˜˜πŸ§œπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸŒŠ

@mermadelove right??! @jozkid packed so much fun into a box and all things I will definitely get a lot of use out of. 

Oh, this is absolutely divine @Mcakes!!  Based on the handiwork, I have a pretty good idea who it's from Heart I can't wait to see the big reveal!!  Heart 

I’m going to have to change up my style to keep you guys guessing @ZombieMetroAnt!!

Oh I know which artiste that drawing comes from! This is gonna be awesome! 😍😍😍

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Guys!!

I received an amazing unicorn mail box from the lovely @ZombieMetroAnt last week! What was supposed to be "eye primer and chocolates" turned out to be an entire box of thoughtful and wonderful treats!

I have been busy getting over my nasty cold, then dealing with the continuing ordeal at work, and planning our upcoming trips so I haven't been on BIC much. Can't promise I'll be very active in the next little while since I'm trying to return my schedule to normal after my cold (no gym in 2 weeks = crazy fatigue and feeling flabby) and I'm just a month away from my trip to Iceland!

So, sorry this thank you is late @ZombieMetroAnt Heart You are a magical generous unicorn and I am so grateful for everything you sent!!

This box. I couldn't get over how fun this was. It totally made me LOL and DH was amused! I am definitely saving this for another person's unicorn mail later!! Smiley Wink

IMG_4191.jpg

Here are the contents...I'll let the picture do the talking but there was chocolate, PUSHEEN goodies, Sailor Moon goodies, makeup, elusive llama goodies... and so much more!! Heart Heart Heart

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Z, for a much-needed pick-me-up after a couple of extra-hectic weeks at work! The card is in my office posted on my wall, just in case I need to remind myself how amazing I am Smiley Wink

IMG_4192.jpg

WOW! So many amazing things @k617! hahahaha those eyes! Smiley Very Happy

OMG!   What a sweet and Pusheenarific surprise, @k617 - You are gonna have so much fun with all these treats!!!!   @ZombieMetroAnt is just the sweetest and sneakiest surprise gift giver ever! <3

6,948 Replies