Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @veronika23 ! @ShortErica sent me so many fun masks that Iโ€™ve never tried before ! I canโ€™t thank her enough for her generosity and friendship! ๐Ÿฅฐ

What a sweet package, @keana1!

@quspork , @ShortErica sent me such a great and yummy UM ! Iโ€™ve already finished the chocolates ! I havenโ€™t had the chance to try the sheet masks yet, I have to use the one remaining mask that expires very soon before and I usually follow the Mask of The Week thread schedule! 

I've been focusing more on what masks will expire in early 2020 since it will be here before we know it @keana1! Time is flying.

Maybe I should do the same @ShortErica ! 

@keana1 I'm trying to match them with upcoming themes and letters if I can and put them in a special place so I remember to use them.

Great idea @ShortErica ! I can organize my sheet masks this way in my mask drawer ( I organized everything related to makeup and skincare in early spring and threw away what was expired )

@keana1 How sweet! Would love to hear what you think about the Kit Kats ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

US Kit Kats taste the same as the ones in Canada @RebeccaBT . @ShortErica is such a sweetheart to send me this wonderful surprise! ๐Ÿ’•

Enjoy your unicorn mail, you deserve it @keana1 ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @Buootiful ! @ShortErica is such a sweetheart to have sent me this Unicorn Mail ! 

@keana1  Awwww what a sweet gift from @ShortErica. I also had no idea American and Canadian KitKats taste different. And what a fun selection of masks ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @PrettyPaint ! Thanks to @ShortErica, I have new masks to try ! When theyโ€™re refrigerated US and Canadian Kit Kats taste the same but I donโ€™t know if they taste different at room temperature ( I always eat chocolate when its refrigerated and cold ). I ate both already! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @keana1! That was so sweet of @ShortErica!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! @ShortErica is sooo nice to have sent me this lovely Unicorn Mail !๐Ÿฅฐ Sheโ€™s a wonderful friend! 

Aw, that was so very sweet of @ShortErica ! What a great unicorn mail you received @keana1 !  I had no idea that US Kit Kats & Canadian Kit Kats were different.  You'll have to give us the low down on that.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ShortErica is such a sweetheart! ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™ve eaten the US Kit Kats ( cold ) yesterday and they taste the same as Canadian ones when theyโ€™re cold ! ๐Ÿซ @mrsmouse ! Maybe they taste different at room temperature but I always prefer eating chocolate when it comes out of the refrigerator.

I love cold chocolate too @keana1 , so I feel you on that for sure!  Well, I guess we can say the US Kit Kat & the Canadian Kit Kat tasting different is a myth then, but it's all chocolate so it's all good!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yay for cold chocolate @mrsmouse ! ๐Ÿซ

This is awesome!!! @keana1 thank you thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Enjoy your us candy and masks ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @lmaster ! I hope that youโ€™ll enjoy what I sent you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

12,978 Replies
testing