Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Can you imagine wrapping all of those masks, @mishanyc?!?! @itsfi never ceases to amaze me😊

@eshoe What an amazing gift from an even more amazing person! How thoughtful and generous it was of her to include your little one! @itsfi truly has a heart of gold! πŸ’›πŸ˜

...and now you have one too, @Shosh85! That sneaky @itsfiSmiley Wink

WOW!! This is such a thoughtful and beautiful gift. It truly is the thought that counts! I hope that you an your daughter enjoy your gifts @eshoe and Happy Holidays!

Best,

Zakiya

Thank you so much, @ZakiyaBT! What is most amazing is that @@itsfi did it all not only once, but twice! So much πŸ’– in this community!

@eshoe Oh, this is so special!!! I'm not surprised at @itsfi and her generosity and thoughtfulness!! All the great masks and special gifts for your daughter is something she would do!! And the Advent calendar is awesome!! Enjoy your gifts because it's only right for a special BIC member to receive all this from another special BIC member!!πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„β€

@yankeefaithful it is truly a one-of-a-kind gift, something I will remember for years to comeSmiley Happy @itsfi is an amazing member of BIC, isn’t sheπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

@eshoe What a thoughtful gift that I hope you both are both enjoying Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca 

I am just astounded at @itsfi’s thoughtfulness, @RebeccaBT! She certainly knows how to put someone on the holiday moodπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„

Wow! What an amazing gift! The sheet mask advent calendar is such a great idea! @eshoe @itsfi

@veronika23 isn’t this the best? @itsfi made me laugh and cry thanks to her ingenuity and kindnessπŸ’—πŸ˜Š!!

😍 that's so awesome. You are right! @itsfi is the most thoughtful & generous! Great idea for the advent calendar of masks, but no surprise from the Queen of masking!πŸ‘Έ dont know where she gets the time! so excited for you @eshoe & mini eshoe. Enjoy!

Yep, @sonnydee@itsfi made me feel like πŸŽ…πŸ» visited my house early this year, and knew just what I wantedπŸ˜‚!!!

Omg @itsfi you're creativity is astonishing! If you don't work in a creative field, you've missed your calling. What an amazing friend @itsfi is to you @eshoe β€

Isn’t @itsfi amazing, @GG84? Ingenious to some up with this idea, and those lines!!! I am envious of her wrapping abilities🀩🎁! So much goodness here, what a way to start the seasonSmiley Happy

@GG84, thank you!! πŸ€— Your words mean a lot. I don’t work in a creative field but am in total awe of people who are creative. 🀩 @eshoe and her daughter have been so good to me and I’m very thankful for their friendship. πŸ₯°

Awww πŸ₯° @itsfi, you have been so very generous in so many ways; your time, your knowledge, and most of all, sharing your kindness😊 A million thank you’s and then some for all you do for not just me, but everyone on BIC!

Back at ya @eshoe! 😊 And to you and your in-house ingredient-reading-masking-maven-and-beauty-box-curator-extraordinaire:  AFFC45CC-AF1E-4424-B83E-03C381B5386F.gif

@eshoe Wow.....that was so kind and generous of @itsfi. The custom made advent calendar is so cute and unique.  I like the mug and sleeping mask, those are really cute. So many goodies for you to enjoy. 

@SportyGirly125, the best word to describe @itsfi’s act of kindness here is lavished-I feel truly lavished with such generosity and thoughtfulness! That calendar is everything🀣😁!!! 

@eshoe Our Fairy Godmother @itsfi has done it again! Those are great gifts and so well thought out! You’re daughter must be so pleased with her gifts also! What a way to celebrate the Holidays! I love the Advent Calendar! 

8,338 Replies